Thirsty NY Street Cats vol. Is it cause I'm ugly?!

It goes both ways and the respect should be shown on both sides.

If a dude comes at a girl in a raunchy rude or disrespectful manner then he deserves to be aired out.

If he comes at her correct and shes not interested, she got every right to not be interested, but try and shut him down in a respectful manner, no harm no hard feelings on either side.

I get why females have their guard up and are quick to reply in a harsh manner, even to guys with good intent, especially hot women who get approached regularly throughout the day.

At the same time though, you got famous people and celebs, who get stopped regularly and can take the time to respond to people in a decent manner, even when I'm sure it gets irritating after a while. All I'm saying is seperate good intent from thirst bags.

I :lol: when I bagged some girl this summer who tried to make me look like a fool after my, "hi how are you" didn't work. I told her straight up, I can take rejection and wouldve got the point off a simple, I'm not interested. She kinda got emotional talking about how she was sorry but how it gets irritating the way some dudes approach her. We started chopping it up a bit, and later that evening we were getting drinks.

I think we should account for the setting this takes place as well, if this was in a bar which is meant to be a social setting I believe the response would be different. Walking on the street to your destination is not a social setting, IMO.

EVERYWHERE is a social setting, that's called life :lol:

I get what you mean though. Bars and such are MORE social but everywhere else isn't completely devoid of it.

Let's also take into account this girl was infact LOOKING for attention. She wanted to make a video about this, she needed material.

Video had all kinda races in it looking extra suspect. Unless Don Ramon associates all ghettos with blacks? Even some bad black neighborhoods or ghettos dont look like this she was straight up under a bridge somewhere in the Bronx.
laugh.gif
Thats what im saying

she clearly was walking on the *** track

Have you guys already discussed the fact that shorty don't even look good?

You dudes still mad cause NYers be ******** on everyone else?

Last edited:
There's absolutely nothing wrong with the "hey beautiful" comments. She's dumb for considering that as harassment.

What if that made another woman feel good and made her day? What's she got to say about that?
nerd.gif
but if gay dudes were giving you the same compliments on the street it wouldn't be harassment, right? 
laugh.gif

clearly if a compliment is disingenuous, regardless of whether it's true or not, then it isn't a compliment

Brahs I can't believe this.

How is saying hi and how are you doing verbal harrassment?

Women are the worst. Don't sweat them. Don't gas them up. Tell them they're ugly.

I dont think its racist especially considering that there are all

types of races in that clip 
Video had all kinda races in it looking extra suspect. Unless Don Ramon associates all ghettos with blacks? Even some bad black neighborhoods or ghettos dont look like this she was straight up under a bridge somewhere in the Bronx.
laugh.gif
i don't think you've read a thing i've written in this thread

[thread="610434"]Quote:[/thread]
There's absolutely nothing wrong with the "hey beautiful" comments. She's dumb for considering that as harassment.

What if that made another woman feel good and made her day? What's she got to say about that? :nerd:

but if gay dudes were giving you the same compliments on the street it wouldn't be harassment, right? :lol:

clearly if a compliment is disingenuous, regardless of whether it's true or not, then it isn't a compliment

Wonder how many straight dudes will be telling gay dudes "thanks" and "no thank you" if they said you're gorgeous :lol:

Hilarious. Mad dudes look and talk to them, has a Twitter and Instagram account for dudes to look and talk to them.

Brilliant

What are you reading? They aren't mad dudes tried to talk to them. They are upset and uncomfortable about how a man reacts to them either accepting or rejecting their compliment/advances which is why they ignore them completely and get called stuck up.

Last edited:
Wonder how many straight dudes will be telling gay dudes "thanks" and "no thank you" if they said you're gorgeous :lol:

Completely different argument because sexual orientation comes into account. A more accurate question would be how would guys react if a female said they looked good or, God help us all, said hello :x

Completely different argument because sexual orientation comes into account. A more accurate question would be how would guys react if a female said they looked good or, God help us all, said hello :x

Has nothing to do with sexual orientation, it has to do with sexual attraction. There should be nothing wrong with a gay male complimenting you, just say thanks or no thanks.

Solution to this problem, have women walk on one side of the sidewalk and men on the other. Same for all establishments, the clubs, grocery stores, on some separate but equal sh$$

Let's get rid of this species once and for all, human beings have had their run.
laugh.gif
Look at what we're arguing about.
my solution doesnt even work

I dont acknowledge these broads at all

unless I know you because clearly this day in age females cant tell the difference

so im like **** it 

but that leads them to ask about and acquire about me

wondering why im so quiet and stay to myself

I go on as if no one else is around me 

unless you speak to me first or if im in the workplace

you wont hear my voice

(shoulder shrug)

What are you reading? They aren't mad dudes tried to talk to them. They are upset and uncomfortable about how a man reacts to them either accepting or rejecting their compliment/advances which is why they ignore them completely and get called stuck up.

What are you reading?

Answer your own question bro. It's clear as day the first half these girls are mad guys even look and speak to them then the bottom quarter attempted to flip it into something else

Solution to this problem, have women walk on one side of the sidewalk and men on the other. Same for all establishments, the clubs, grocery stores, on some separate but equal sh$$
Let's get rid of this species once and for all, human beings have had their run. :lol: Look at what we're arguing about.

I dont acknowledge these broads at all
unless I know you because clearly this day in age females cant tell the difference
so im like **** it 

IMO this is the best approach and for the most part I do the same. That's the only way I know if a woman is comfortable with me conversing with them. Only way I talk to girls is

a) they talk first
b) it's a group of males and females so it's a open dialogue

I don't approach anyone 1 on 1 randomly because I don't need anyone accusing me of being a creep, thirsty, or feeling like a gross man that they think we all are :lol:

Last edited:

i don't think you've read a thing i've written in this thread
You tried to imply him saying that was a ghetto was racist, someone responded there were whites in the vid. Stop deflecting unless you wanna go back and edit YOUR own words there's nothing difficult here to understand.
no. you're just dumb.

i mentioned that it was something that the white guy in the second video implied

learn how to read

Answer your own question bro. It's clear as day the first half these girls are mad guys even look and speak to them then the bottom quarter attempted to flip it into something else

Ok for once in all these threads I will agree with you somewhat :lol: Only one of those screenshots I posted coincide with your statement. The first screenshot was a chick saying this has been happening to her since she was 12.

Ok for once in all these threads I will agree with you somewhat :lol: Only one of those screenshots I posted coincide with your statement. The first screenshot was a chick saying this has been happening to her since she was 12.

With that said, I'll take that, I'm now off work, good day sir :lol:

Last edited:
Saw this earlier. How is a man supposed to approach a girl is saying hello is harassment. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom