Thirsty NY Street Cats vol. Is it cause I'm ugly?!

So when I ask the guests at the hotel I work at "how are you doing or good afternoon", am I sexually harassing them?
Well for one you're not out on the street, secondly customer service is part of your job.

So if he said "good afternoon" to someone on the street he's sexually harassing them?
No, not at all. I don't believe anyone said saying good afternoon is harassment to begin with NT just exaggerates. It's the actions that follow the good afternoon that is harassment. The "damn you can't talk", "you can't say hi", "you don't hear me", continuing the pursuit after no initial response is harassment. Saying hi, hello, good afternoon, and smile is not harassment.

Man my father is the best at cat calls...

...he always gets a smile from 'em.

Saying things to attractive women is what men do...

...and I haven't read all these pages, but I bet if some dude in a suit just happened to get out and give his Ferrari to the valet in front of her and make some of the same comments those other dudes did, that camera woulda cut off real quick.

Why? Because that's what woman do...

Last edited:
Wouldn't simply going to the first page and looking at the first post have answered that question and saved you the effort of embedding? :lol:

410272729.jpg

yeah i guess your right but i can see this busty chick walk around all day :D

i wounder if their is an un-edited video or a video with bloopers on her walkabout

Last edited:
does saying you're ugly to women ever work? I could never get down with that approach...

some of those comments where crazy excessive.

but its always been a thin line between offensive and cordial that seems the most successful with women. If you don't add a small amount of sleezy you'll end up straight in the friend zone.

also I cant even count how many movies women rave over about guys going above and beyond to gain their affection. like what do you want?!

This thread is interesting because I saw this vid posted on another message board, and chicks there were like, if a dude says anything to a chick out in public it's harassment. I'm like really?

I get chicks have to deal with this all the time and it's annoying but really? Even "Hello" ? I can't call it.

The bamma that followed her for 5 minutes is weird as hell tho

Last edited:
Someone should make a video of a bunch of male models doing this to women.

Totally different reactions.

Don't understand why they can't just keep it real and say that if they found the men attractive saying "Hello", "God bless", and "Have a nice day" wouldn't be harassment.

Anybody ever notice is always a extra average chicken or below average complaining about this.

I never seen dimes complain about this.

I'm from nyc and I'm disgusted cali got us beat in the *** department and keeping their **** in line department.

Not even close.

Besides the odd guy who followed her for 4 minutes, everyone else was just flirting or trying to get her attention. Nobody touched chick or yelled or screamed. I ain't see no harrassment at all. A lot of them dudes seriously just said "Hi" What would anyone be donating to?

10hours of walking?

Last edited:
Chick on Facebook dead *** said saying "hi" was harassment :x ....it was in regards to this video

Feel bad for ya extroverted mogs cause I don't go out my way to speak to most folks anyway

Same ones complaining be the same ones hitting me with the "when I first saw you I thought you didn't wanna be bothered by anybody" ....which is half true but these the same chicks I'm seeing sharing this vid :tongue:

Last edited:
Is saying "Hello" or "Have a good day" harrassment in NY? In the South it's acceptable to communicate with strangers.

Someone hit it on the head earlier in the thread. If you're a cute male, it's acceptable. But if you're "ugly", it becomes harassment.

/thread

And these be the same thirsty females in the club trying to drink for free in VIP. A man should make a male version to these table rats flocking when they see them sparkles in the club.

At this point the creator made the video knowning it would create interest(good or bad) and now this mess will get major media coverage.... for a day and be forgotten. Something of a youtube one hit wonder. There were a few odd people in the video, but the rest were just people greeting her.

Last edited:

NY dudes are cavemen, shes lucky this wasnt during that parade...

shes also lucky she didnt go to those parts where they just grab women by the arm.

with that said, this girl is an idiot and obvious attention seeker.

making videos of herself stretching her muffin.
you talkin about the PR or DR parade?
i should've said during "any of those parades"

since it happens at almost all of em.

that right there should tell you its a problem in your city.

this chick obviously does her little workouts to make her butt look good, im sure this "donation" nonsense, will go towards better video equipment to gas her up some more.

all these little hipster girls are dumb and are obviously used to beta males, you're gonna tell me that someone saying "you are beautiful" at 7am is gonna mess up your whole day??

laugh.gif

im done with humans.

Last edited:
:rofl: at fox 5 news having a segment on this same video during their morning show today. The 2 hosts played the same clips from the video 2 or 3 times and said "the comments were coming in fast and furious towards this poor woman".

I was laughing. "Fast and furious" ? really?

75% of the comments on that video were not furious at all.

Back
Top Bottom