Thirsty NY Street Cats vol. Is it cause I'm ugly?!

:rofl:  my dude said "is it cause im ugly" LOL im not surprised that happens every day in the streets of NY or anywhere i feel like as long as no one is disrespectful you dont worry about and me personally if someone says hi i usually just smile back and keep it moving.

God bless.

what she need a donation for though?
So that feminists can put an end to unwanted people talking to them in the street! Donate now to help this cause!

Funny, in China/Pakistan women get r*ped and are called a ***** because of it. In other countries, it's seen as disrespect to NOT greet people/women. I've always wondered why people complained about American women. Blah.

I sure wish women would say "hi" and compliment me all day when I walked around. Blah.

Side note: If talking to a random girl on the street didn't work yesterday, the day before, the month before, or the year before, why do ****** continue to try? But then there's that double standard, because if you were a celeb or pulled up with a Lambo.....Blah.

She's ugly, though. She got a nice body.

I'm from NYC too, idc though lol.

I'm on page 8 and this thread already gave me a headache.

I saw this thread last night, then again on the news this morning. My take on it is this, are women harassed on the street on the daily? Yes. This video paints it in an accurate light, but then again it doesn't. Boiling it down to the highlights to two minutes from 10 hours of total footage would make one think  that a woman can't take two steps without being accosted in NYC. Simply not true. There are factors that go into a woman being bothered though. It depends on the neighborhood. If you're in a neighborhod where you see  groups of men outside in however many blocks , then your chances of being cat called on the street are going to be increased of course. However, the setting won't stop what men do when they are out, which is look at women they find attractive. That same woman can be walking through a grocery store in the suburbs and dudes would look at her the same. The difference is the approach. No doubt some of the dudes in the video were out of line with their comments, but saying hello or asking how a woman is doesn't constitute harassment I don't think. But then again, it's all about the nuances of how you say it and the situational context. I parked my car this morning and saw a park worker sweeping the sidewalk and while walking past her I simply said good morning while looking her in her face. If that's considered harassement that would be crazy, but that's just me.

Ok so I asked my girl about this last night to get a woman's perspective, and when she saw the video she was like half that **** happened today!  I thought that was funny

But after that she says its a mixed bag.  She thought the girl on the video was reaching about the sexual harrassment thing but at the same time some dudes dont know how to act even if you say no to them.

She said at the end of the day you just have to gauge the guy talking to you, figure out if hes a creep or not, before you acknowledge him.  Or wear something really bummy LOL
lol, my girl complained cause I walked ahead of her and ****** tried to talk to her. A simple "I don't know if you can have my number, ask my bf he's right there" would fix things, but you know women, always turning nothing into something.

But on a side note, she always comes home with stories of random dudes trying to talk to her. Only place that never happens is midtown, and that's because they have too much money to focus on trying to talk to random girls lol

you just have to gauge the guy talking to you, figure out if hes a creep or not, before you acknowledge him.  Or wear something really bummy LOL
So basically if he's unattractive to her it's creepy and harassment otherwise it's okay and she'll speak back. Cool.

Isn't that how it's always been?
thats what I thought, but the video and some of the things implied in this thread was that women just don't want to be bothered by anyone period.

At least dude in the video asked if it was because he was ugly :rofl:

roll.gif
 my dude said "is it cause im ugly" LOL im not surprised that happens every day in the streets of NY or anywhere i feel like as long as no one is disrespectful you dont worry about and me personally if someone says hi i usually just smile back and keep it moving.
wassup mami! hope your day is going well today.

that is all. (my pm is open btw) 
embarassed.gif
hey ma please reply....

what you think you're too good for me? you still fly tho.

Like someone else said, the only chicks going off about this on my Facebook are the 4s, 5s, and 6s that people aren't even feeling much anyway. The most attractive ones aren't complaining about getting attention in the street for some reason.

Like someone else said, the only chicks going off about this on my Facebook are the 4s, 5s, and 6s that people aren't even feeling much anyway. The most attractive ones aren't complaining about getting attention in the street for some reason.
Because they love attention lol.

I wish this would've been going on in the background :lol:

This Ferrari Prank was proven to be fake. Another channel did a pick up video with a Lamborghini and a Corolla and 9/10 women chose the Corolla driver over the Lamborghini. They all said they felt intimidated by the Lamborghini and figured he was the type of guy to just use them for sex. The video went on to interview women who were in the Ferrari prank above and they said it was fake and they were lied to makers of the video about their intentions.

The channel that made the video exposing the prank got hit with a C&D shortly after it came out and youtube removed it, but I even saw it posted here on NT. Anyone save it or have a backup link ?

This Ferrari Prank was proven to be fake. Another channel did a pick up video with a Lamborghini and a Corolla and 9/10 women chose the Corolla driver over the Lamborghini. They all said they felt intimidated by the Lamborghini and figured he was the type of guy to just use them for sex. The video went on to interview women who were in the Ferrari prank above and they said it was fake and they were lied to makers of the video about their intentions.

The channel that made the video exposing the prank got hit with a C&D shortly after it came out and youtube removed it, but I even saw it posted here on NT. Anyone save it or have a backup link ?
I want to see the link to the corolla/lambo video.

I want to see the link to the corolla/lambo video.

Removed from youtube. Somebody has to still have it somewhere, but this is the kind of **** the media does not want people seeing. Every girl is not a golddigging succubus and owning nice things does not guarantee you will do well with women. Sure it certainly helps, but the thing people don't seem to realize about cars like Ferraris and Lamborghini is that they don't attract women... They attract men. Girls aren't nearly as impressed or interested in cars as some guys think. The idea of buying an exotic car and being able to pick up any woman is a strictly male fantasy, no different than the woman who thinks buying that one particular outfit will help her pick up any guy she wants. Park a Lamborghini as a gas station and I promise at least 10 dudes will come up to you taking pictures and asking you questions for every girl who cares.

Lambo vs Ratrod... Guess which one garnered more interest from females ?

http://www.youtube.com/embed/rArpyMXT2ew

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom