Thirsty NY Street Cats vol. Is it cause I'm ugly?!

or maybe relate in some way

I can't imagine how horribly wrong a street harassment law will go
mean.gif
yes.. they would only arrest non rich sugar daddy likeblack and brown people.. TI Lil Wayne and August Alisina whatever the last name is are notable exceptions to this 

This vid makes me wish I could get all the men in America to boycott approaching women for a month or 2.

This vid makes me wish I could get all the men in America to boycott approaching women for a month or 2.
lol now that would be hella cool. females would be like.. are all men going gay or something.. they would be having round tables at their grilfriends house hair salon's sorority meetings.. they wouldnt know what the heck to do without DNA..

Again, 10hrs and got 3 mins of questionable footage, and buy questionable I mean not even bad.

A NT thick girl could do better

The chick at 1:50 really said when she gets asked about where she's from that's harassment? Foh

son i literally yelled at the computer screen saying , "shut the F up!" when she was talking.

some of these explanations are just...

Again, 10hrs and got 3 mins of questionable footage, and buy questionable I mean not even bad.

2 mins. 2 mins of "Hi how are yous". Basically to show that having no game is harassment.

Everyone who aint Casanova shouldn't speak to girls unless spoken to.

hell yeah.. i swore harrassment was "repeated attempts of unwanted advancements to someone" NOT "unwarranted advancements at someone". Thats what that video is trying to showcase on top of that Black-and-brown are predators and u need to criminalize them. 

2 mins. 2 mins of "Hi how are yous". Basically to show that having no game is harassment.

Everyone who aint Casanova who the woman wants shouldn't speak to girls unless spoken to.

Let it have been a guy she was actually into, it wouldn't have been a problem.

Shes one of those chicks that cant handle being attractive. You cant be attractive to just the people you want to attract, thats not how it works. Its really immature, truthfully.

I wonder if some of these women who feel a basic "where are you from" or "how are you doing" have expierenced real harassment?

Not saying I hope they have or that they should expierence it, but some of the things they consider "harassment" are very skewed, flawed, and selective. To me its selfish trying to put something that's an annoyance at worst on the same level as actual harassment.

Harrassment could havebeen done with a video of Mytle Beach Memorial Day or Black college weekend.. ive seen some things out there but them chicks were used to it tho.. Lets not even mention Freaknik (which i miss)

Last edited:
Harrassment could havebeen done with a video of Mytle Beach Memorial Day or Black college weekend.. ive seen some things out there but them chicks were used to it tho.. Lets not even mention Freaknik (which i miss)

That PR day parade fiasco....

That PR day parade fiasco....
even better.. at least these are REAL cases of harrassment.. saying hey how are u or smile more is not even harrassment.. the thirsty dudes were RUDE ill say but harrassment.. nothing even close.

Yall want a 10 hour video?

The fact that the cherry picked 2 mins had amybe 15 seconds of actual harassment says enough. They could have scoured through the other 598 mins and found nothing. If that video was any longer people running hot dog stands would be harassing her.

Why women got to the PR or DR day parade in NYC is beyond me.

They go because they want to get faded and later that evening get smashed by a guy of their choosing

I just had to google this. Need to learn spanish before I move to NYC. Start telling ****** I'm Cubano. :evil:

I should've picked it up from my spanish friends in HS |I

I'll prolly live in a spanish neighborhood anyway. That gotta help

Last edited:
I just had to google this. Need to learn spanish before I move to NYC. Start telling ****** I'm Cubano. :evil:

I should've picked it up from my spanish friends in HS |I

I'll prolly live in a spanish neighborhood anyway. That gotta help

Puerto Rican chicks in NYC dont speak Spanish, son. :lol: Some might, the majority don't beyond using pero (but) during transitions. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom