This $100 Million ATM receipt will make you hate yourself.

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

If it is real, there is no doubt in my mind that the owner is 1000x more financially savvy than all the "experts" posting in this thread.

QFT

The man behind this rage-inducing ATM receipt? None other than David Tepper, founder of hedge fund Appaloosa Management.

David Alan Tepper is an American value investor, successful hedge fund manager and the founder of Appaloosa Management. His investment specialty is distressed companies. In recent years he's become known as a philanthropist, his largest gift going to Carnegie Mellon University, whose Tepper School of Business is named after him. He earned his MBA (then known as an MSIA) from Carnegie Mellon in 1982.

If it is real, there is no doubt in my mind that the owner is 1000x more financially savvy than all the "experts" posting in this thread.

QFT

The man behind this rage-inducing ATM receipt? None other than David Tepper, founder of hedge fund Appaloosa Management.

David Alan Tepper is an American value investor, successful hedge fund manager and the founder of Appaloosa Management. His investment specialty is distressed companies. In recent years he's become known as a philanthropist, his largest gift going to Carnegie Mellon University, whose Tepper School of Business is named after him. He earned his MBA (then known as an MSIA) from Carnegie Mellon in 1982.

Originally Posted by JD161616

QFT

Turns out our skepticism was justified: the New York Post contacted Tepper, who laughed and said he's too sophisticated a money man to leave so much cash in a low-yielding account.

He "wasn't in the Hamptons in June at all."

Also, he said, "I would never do something as irresponsible as leaving $100 million in a savings account," he told the Post.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/davi...atm-receipt-east-hampton-2011-6#ixzz1Qlu3sNbT
http://www.businessinsider.com/davi...atm-receipt-east-hampton-2011-6#ixzz1Qlu3sNbT

Originally Posted by JD161616

QFT

Turns out our skepticism was justified: the New York Post contacted Tepper, who laughed and said he's too sophisticated a money man to leave so much cash in a low-yielding account.

He "wasn't in the Hamptons in June at all."

Also, he said, "I would never do something as irresponsible as leaving $100 million in a savings account," he told the Post.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/davi...atm-receipt-east-hampton-2011-6#ixzz1Qlu3sNbT
http://www.businessinsider.com/davi...atm-receipt-east-hampton-2011-6#ixzz1Qlu3sNbT

How insecure do you have to be to take a picture of that and post it on the Internet to see how we'd react?

You're wealthy, enjoy your money.

How insecure do you have to be to take a picture of that and post it on the Internet to see how we'd react?

Originally Posted by Furrell

Thats a hating $@!^ comment bruh. 
laugh.gif

Thats not insecure at all, some people like to flaunt.

Thats a hating $@!^ comment bruh. 
laugh.gif

Thats not insecure at all, some people like to flaunt.

i thought someone found the receipt on the ground and took a pic. 
i don't know why anyone would have that much money in a savings account.. must be a woman  
nerd.gif

i thought someone found the receipt on the ground and took a pic. 
i don't know why anyone would have that much money in a savings account.. must be a woman  
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom