This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lineup apparently Otamendi is nursing a injury a bit so thats why he's on the bench. Joe Hart sideline he wasn't trying to do what Pep wanted in the pre-season but Willy at least tried so thats why he's getting the nod feels like. 

Last edited:
Makes sense if the Ter Stegen rumors come to fruition,had folks saying he was one of the top keepers in the league last year though :lol:

If Coutinho scores then all my midfielders have scored: Lamela, Barkley, Shaqiri. :smokin

Pep apparently does not rate him that well and Hart hasn't been doing himself any favors not trying to play out the back in the time he played in the presason.

I read rumors that Hart might be out the door
To everton. I find it funny that City fans are lying to themselves now to Justify Pep kicking out some of their long standing players.
What are City fans lying to themselves about though? People know this is how Pep operates he doesn't treat club hero's with kids gloves most get that.

Last edited:
Pep apparently does not rate him that well and Hart hasn't been doing himself any favors not trying to play out the back in the time he played in the presason.

What are City fans lying to themselves about though? People know this is how Pep operates he doesn't treat club hero's with kids gloves most get that.
I am not shocked that this is your response.

Everton looks a different team from last season
Meh, they looked great in their first 3-4 games last season as well.

Last edited:
Makes sense if the Ter Stegen rumors come to fruition,had folks saying he was one of the top keepers in the league last year though
laugh.gif
To be fair he was third in clean sheets at seasons end. He had some very good games but overall I wouldn't say he was top though myself. Some of that had to do with the backline as well with Demichelis and Mangala's play at times.

Last edited:

I am not shocked that this is your response.

??? Don't know what you are getting at to be honest

To everton. I find it funny that City fans are lying to themselves now to Justify Pep kicking out some of their long standing players.
I'm a Hart supporter he was great for us last season. 15 clean sheets without a set back 4 all year.

He's really not kicking anyone out unless they're dead weight. Mangala and Bony has been with us 2-3 years tops. Nasri hasn't been relevant since Frank Ocean dropped an album.

What worries me about Pep is trying to play players out of position like Kolarov as a CB :stoneface:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom