This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
@UItraSuristic Ref stops Sporting Gijon 0-0 Athletic Bilbao game after racist chants against Athletic's Iñaki Williams.

Disgusting :smh:

CqZFpfjWYAE-GG6

Bruh wut

:rofl:

So Chelsea made an offer on James Rodriguez.. Well, rumors are gonna be fun this week

Just forget Koulibaly and go after Maksimovic. The one Napoli want so badly

Last edited:
@UItraSuristic Ref stops Sporting Gijon 0-0 Athletic Bilbao game after racist chants against Athletic's Iñaki Williams.

Isn't he from the Basque region anyway? Guess it's just another case of skin color taking precedence over nationality again in Footy word to Balo :smh:

Just saw tweets. I am disappointed that Athletic tweeted an emoji at score. I was like, "really? All you care is about score over your own player being abused?"

:smh:

Last edited:
CqZjVV-WgAEVuAi.jpg

James still cannot get the spot in the starting when Ronaldo and Benzema are injured :x

Last edited:
Makes me think a move to Chelsea is on the horizon

Yea seems like it'd be the best move for his career right now since it doesn't look like he has a future at Real long term. Apparently they've already put in a €70m for him.

That might signal the end of Cesc/Oscar if he does join though,doubt James would move just to sit on another,colder bench regularly :lol:

*Just realized that he got benched for Kovacic :rofl:

Last edited:
With all the young french talent moving around,I'm shocker that no PL club has tried going after M'Baye Niang from Milan. He just hand another great performance and his game looks tailor made for the English game. Dude would be a pretty solid bet to flourish

It's a damn shame, dude was born in Spain too if I'm correct

Isn't he from the Basque region anyway? Guess it's just another case of skin color taking precedence over nationality again in Footy word to Balo :smh:

Yea, he was born in Bilbao. It's a damn shame. I wish the league would get tougher on racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom