This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Wenger went to Barca he'd sell all the star players to prove he could win with a budget squad then they'd finish 4th.

Last edited:
3-0 Zlatan
pimp.gif
europa league doesn't count

. yall played st. ettine lmao 

no one  even knows who that is

i can't name one player on that team lmaoo

If Wenger went to Barca he'd sell all the star players to prove he could win with a budget squad then they'd finish 4th.
he'd sell everyone but messi and there would be mad no name french players on the squad. 

we would be the new villareal 

Seems like the Gunner dressing room is even more lit than AFTV lately :rofl:

@samuelJayC:

Arsenal in meltdown. Press reporting that Sanchez & Chamberlain had bust-up in the dressing room & there were fights in the stands. #afc

Tuchel (4/1) & Allegri (4/1) are the joint-favourites to replace Wenger. More reports this morning that both Wenger & Sanchez are leaving.

Wenger says he will manage next season at Arsenal or a new club - he won't retire. "Even if I go #afc won't win every game."

Wenger on #afc fans' anger: "It's not like Arsenal had won the European Cup 5 times before I arrived. They've never won it."

That could explain why he wanted to go on a quick vacay ASAP right after. I'm not surprised that things have gotten bitter though,the toxic atmosphere and genuine fan anger around the Emirates has been building for years now and looks like everything has come to a head after that *** whooping at the Allianz.

Wenger had some quality ether for Gooners though :lol:,basically on his "I built this club and you're gonna regret it when I'm gone" steeze. He's not even wrong about the first part

Alexis had to go to Barcelona for a tax evasion case.
I understand why people want Tuchel to replace Wenger but i don't see it happening. Wenger is right he did build Arsenal up but he has lost his touch. Horrible atmosphere in the Emirates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom