This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Maccataryan..."
Better than the "Kevin De Broyn" pronunciations 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
on one hand i myself would never boo barca but at the same time the performance by barca was terrible.  against leganese they deserve these boos...our talent shouldn't be turning it off and on. 

and it's not a personal thing...they just let barca know how they felt about their performance.

they still were chanting luis enrique's name throughout the game showing their support.  

and barcelona and real madrid are owned by the people.

barca is owned by its 180,000 +  members (socios) so they deserve their say.

they have presidents but they don't have owners who are allowed to invest their own money.

socios own and operate the club. 

Last edited:
Man, teams deserve to get booed whether the people own them, whether they're the best in the world , or have he most trophies, or whatever

Mans paying hard earned money to come see you perform. Sports are a form of entertainment at the end of the day, just highly paid performers set in place to entertain the public.

Booing is perfectly fine imo. As long as there aren't any racial slurs, physical interaction, etc with the players, it's all good in my book.

If a guy can get booed out a comedy club for free, a guy making someone's life earning per week can take some ******* booing.

soft.0.gif

Last edited:
Dani Alves ethered Barca and their board earlier :lol: :x
#bringbackLaporta

but alves also damaged the relationship when he used the manchester united move to leverage his deal. lmao

Why would that damage his relationship when he could still play? Do you remember the number of players who did that during the LVG years? Wasn't unique :lol:

Just gotta bring up MU somehow anyway even when the story has nothing to do with them huh :rofl:

Last edited:
Why would that damage his relationship when he could still play? Do you remember the number of players who did that during the LVG years? Wasn't unique
laugh.gif

do you think that would make the board happy?

not to mention all the public criticism he engaged in over the years

it doesn't matter who else did it

Last edited:
Aren't most Barca fans disillusioned with this very board though? At least that's what I've been seeing in terms of fan reaction online,not the first time I've seen complaints about them either. Seems like they're always putting club politics above the club like we've grown accustomed to seeing at Real

I doubt Alves would care how they felt though since they were trying to sell him on the low behind his back for a while :lol:

Last edited:
Dani Alves ethered Barca and their board earlier :lol: :x
#bringbackLaporta

but alves also damaged the relationship when he used the manchester united move to leverage his deal. lmao

Why would that damage his relationship when he could still play? Do you remember the number of players who did that during the LVG years? Wasn't unique :lol:

Just gotta bring up MU somehow anyway even when the story has nothing to do with them huh :rofl:

Bruh!

I was reading that post, and thought "what on earth does United have to do with this situation" then I saw who was typing that nonsense and it all made sense... :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom