This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets get it on

D7YlDde.png

Last edited:
True. No one crossing any lines yet. Where's @Tom Diginson to get all in his feels and lash out?
I've seen more feels from Arsenal fans in this thread in the past week than I've seen from anyone else. Some of y'all need to be on suicide watch. Cause if this transfer windows ends without y'all getting anyone....

we're used to this though. this **** ain't new :lol:

True. No one crossing any lines yet. Where's @Tom Diginson to get all in his feels and lash out?
I've seen more feels from Arsenal fans in this thread in the past week than I've seen from anyone else. Some of y'all need to be on suicide watch. Cause if this transfer windows ends without y'all getting anyone....

we're used to this though. this **** ain't new :lol:
Srsly. Any Arsenal fan that expected different probably bailed to be jump on a new team this year.

Please be safe, @Jada2001Retro

Last edited:
That'd be the perfect landing spot for him tbh instead of Everton. Don't know why Klopp hasn't given the idea more thought

Idiots? Lol

I admit both tackles were bad but **** happens. I'm sad we didn't make it to the group stage but if we cant beat Porto then we wouldn't have done well in the group stage. Only positive thing about Porto was the Mexican players flourishing.

Ridiculous how in the first and second leg all the players who had that CB spot got a red. That's gotta be a record.

Si, idiota...

De Rossi is a captain right? A veteran player like him (& captain at that) should not be making a play like that. He had no intention of going for the ball, he was aiming at Maxi Pereira's shins. I guess he was mad for giving up an embarrassingly defended goal to Felipe. Absolutely the stupidest defending I've seen this year.

Hind sight being what it is, maybe Spalletti shouldn't have played De Rossi as a CB.

That meathead Emerson also had no intention of getting at the ball, he was intentionally going for Corona's calf.

Then these morons tried to argue the cards... :smh: Idiotas for sure.

Shame really because this was a game Roma could've won.

Nainggolan played his heart and soul out. He deserves better.

I can see Radja playing well under someone like
Mou since he gets back a lot to help defensively. He's arguably the last player Roma have that is worth anything. I can see him moving in January especially since he can help a team out in the CL. He won't be playing with Roma so he'd be eligible.

Si, idiota...

De Rossi is a captain right? A veteran player like him (& captain at that) should not be making a play like that. He had no intention of going for the ball, he was aiming at Maxi Pereira's shins. I guess he was mad for giving up an embarrassingly defended goal to Felipe. Absolutely the stupidest defending I've seen this year.

Hind sight being what it is, maybe Spalletti shouldn't have played De Rossi as a CB.

That meathead Emerson also had no intention of getting at the ball, he was intentionally going for Corona's calf.

Then these morons tried to argue the cards... :smh: Idiotas for sure.

Shame really because this was a game Roma could've won.

Lol okay.

I agree they could have won but that's all we agree on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom