This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Kane is good but he's become a little injury prone it feels like,I prefer what Lukaku would offer as a big strong target man than Kane tbh. I'm sure the board wouldn't mind Kane at all :lol:,he'd be a natural successor to Roo's #10. Levy would never let it happen though

Agree on the injury proneness, would be my only concern. Kane's pressing, finishing, and ability to play others in is why I have him over Lukaku. But I think he only leaves if Poch does.

ramos should be up for the balon d or next year before ronaldo does tbh.

what he's doing is unbelievable as a cb...

also on the other side we are slowly witnessing neymar become the best player on barca. its pretty crazy to see.

he just doesn't have the goals yet but hes been doing so much for us

he has 40+ more successful dribbles than messi in la liga.  

no lie i wish i could watch the chelsea united game just so i can see fellaini up top today  
laugh.gif

we could see the classic mourinho bus performance. park for 70 minutes, score a goal on the counter, and then double park the bus

Last edited:
Neymar is slowly becoming the best player in the world. He has been the most consistent for Barca this term

Just placed my first bet in months. Chelsea over united in regular time. $70 to win $59

Feels like a trap but I decided to do it anyway. No ET please [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Just placed my first bet in months. Chelsea over united in regular time. $70 to win $59

Feels like a trap but I decided to do it anyway. No ET please [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

sounds solid to me kanyeshrug

I don't feel great about our chances to win today, but very curious to see how this 3-4-3 performs. I expect it'll be a rather conservative version but after seeing Chelsea's success with it, I'm interested in how we'll do with it.

Starting 11 for tonight

Courtois; Azpilicueta, David Luiz, Cahill (c); Moses, Kante, Matic, Alonso; Willian, Diego Costa, Hazard.

Subs: Begovic, Terry, Zouma, Chalobah, Fabregas, Pedro, Batshuayi

Last edited:
I'm expecting the worst tbh coming off the trip to Russia during the week :lol:

I wouldn't mind parking the bus and playing for a smash and grab *shrugs*

laugh.gif
 Me too... didn't feel good about it before (with the lack of strikers)... don't feel good about it now.  Welp.  

Yup not to mention the awful record away at the Bridge :x

No Ibra or Tony, no chance :lol: :\

Last edited:
Willian in for pedro. probably the only direct 1 for 1 starting XI Conte has done during the season. Matic switch for Fabby is usually a more offensive strat for the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom