This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_omtl96AHEq1u38jnso1_1280.jpg

This month stats
4 games, 3 goals and 2 assists

I don't think they can draw City in the next round cause they play in the same league but I could be misremembering how that rule works

@DavidAmoyal: interesting, in the post match interview Buffon said "Leicester" when asked which team he wants to avoid in the CL draw

Someone's gotta remind him that his boy Claudio doesn't manage them anymore :lol:

I don't think they can draw City in the next round cause they play in the same league but I could be misremembering how that rule works

The Quarterfinal Itself
From the quarterfinal onward, teams are randomly drawn against each other, allowing teams from the same country to play one another. Eight teams enter the quarterfinal and play each other over two legs.

The Quarterfinal Itself
From the quarterfinal onward, teams are randomly drawn against each other, allowing teams from the same country to play one another. Eight teams enter the quarterfinal and play each other over two legs.

you can in the final 8, that league rules applies to the group and round 16
Thanks I was misremembering how it worked then.

tumblr_omtl96AHEq1u38jnso1_1280.jpg

This month stats

4 games, 3 goals and 2 assists
:smokin
Pulisic goal vs Lotte
https://u.nya.is/rjdnim.mp4

Saw a tweet earlier summarizing his production to date this season.

10 Bundesliga starts
10 Bundesliga sub appearances
6 Champions League starts
2 Champions League sub appearances
1 Pokal start, 1 Pokal sub
1770 minutes, 5 goals, 8 assists

18 years and 6 months old.

And some of yall tried to ship him off to ******* Stoke this summer. :smh:

When you contextualize it and look at his individual performances in the high pressure moments this season, or the fact that he's generally preferred over established vets like Schurle and Kagawa, who's one of my favorite players, or that Tuchel has often pigeonholed him into a RWB role just to get him out the field, it's a very impressive season he's putting together.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom