This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that the other day and laughed. English players tend to be entitled. Very few of them turn out to be the opposite

My phone died before kick off so I don't have a pictures from tonight.

Just laughing to myself at the Nasri/Vardy incident. :rofl: oldest trick in the book

Last edited:
Unlike some of you who want to see Leicester get relegated, I love their success. It destroys the notion that small clubs can't succeed in modern day big money European football.

I'll be a Leicester fan for as long as they're still in the Champions League (unless they draw Atletico Madrid).

Last edited:
Unlike some of you who want to see Leicester get relegated, I love their success. It destroys the notion that small clubs can't succeed in modern day big money European football.

I'll be a Leicester fan for as long as they're still in the Champions League (unless they draw Atletico Madrid).
The people who want to see us relegated would've had their wish if we'd have kept Claudio, as much as it pains me to say it. We did the right thing, we're reaping the benefits. We look like the team that won the league again.

The people who want to see us relegated would've had their wish if we'd have kept Claudio, as much as it pains me to say it. We did the right thing, we're reaping the benefits. We look like the team that won the league again.

Some of these clowns keep criticizing the decision to sack Claudio. I don't understand it, the results speak for themselves.

Some of these clowns keep criticizing the decision to sack Claudio. I don't understand it, the results speak for themselves.
They're only looking at last season. The "fairytale". Ask a neutral or pundit, they're coming out with "Leicester are a disgrace, Ranieri should have a job for life" why? Because a small club won the league? We still deserve better than the **** we were serving up this year. Any Leicester fan knows that. I love Claudio, but we were going down without a fight. Tonight I've just seen us beat a European regular, to proceed to the Last 8 of the champions league and look damn good doing it. Don't tell me we didn't make the right decision.

They're only looking at last season. The "fairytale". Ask a neutral or pundit, they're coming out with "Leicester are a disgrace, Ranieri should have a job for life" why? Because a small club won the league? We still deserve better than the **** we were serving up this year. Any Leicester fan knows that. I love Claudio, but we were going down without a fight. Tonight I've just seen us beat a European regular, to proceed to the Last 8 of the champions league and look damn good doing it. Don't tell me we didn't make the right decision.

I agree 100%

Give him a statue in a couple years. Commemorate him in whichever manner you please.

But that title doesn't ensure him job security for as long as he lives. Leicester drew a line in the sand, and it has worked splendidly so far.

Last edited:
At the end of the day, Ranieri will forever be known as the man who lead Leicester to a PL title and CL football. That'll never be forgotten.

But for whatever reason, it went wrong, the owners took it upon themselves to put it right and so far it's working, so maybe Craig Shakespeare will be known as the man who lead Leicester to the Champions League trophy :D :rofl:

And if by some absolute miracle(I dunno like a 5000-1 type of miracle), that happens, I don't even know if I'd bother with football again. I mean what would be the point :lol:

I love Cinderella stories, that's why I'm rooting for Leicester to win it all.

The only thing that'd be a bigger surprise is Arsenal being crowned champions of Europe.

Leicester was 80/1 now the bookies have them at 25/1 to win the champions league. I should've gotten in earlier but I think I'm going to put something down just for the heck of it

LCFC are trying to be competitive, so they did what a competitive club would do. I thought it was wrong at first but clearly it was needed. Can't rise above your limitations if you continue to take the small time approach.

They just took their domestic league magic and applied it to the CL.

LCFC did indeed look good. About time Mahrez got his game together. The press really was a thing of beauty at times.

Rooting for City and Atleti today.

Hoping City v Pool on sunday is a good game

Vardy appreciation post. Absolute top quality scumbag. If he played for anyone else I'd ******* hate it. Toe rag :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom