This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piers rooting for United? :rofl:

He's just had it with Wenger for years now :lol:

Last edited:
Could you name 4 Italian teams that deserve to play CL this year? 

This whole new system makes the entire 5-year-assessment complete ridiculous. They killed the entire competition between the best leagues to reach 4 berths for the CL.
What do you think how teams outside of the top four leagues will feel about this?

It's called Champions League for a reason. The new system is more like a "Super-league", they should call it "money-league", because that is what the rule change is about 

Lol okay.

Pigs
Roma
Napoli
Either Milan team and or Fiorentina.

uhh roma just got bounced out of the CL playoffs by porto, napoli sold their best player to the #1 team in serie a, and do I really need to talk about how ****** the milan clubs are right now? We're talking current season 16-17, not the Milan clubs of 6+ years ago.

uhh roma just got bounced out of the CL playoffs by porto, napoli sold their best player to the #1 team in serie a, and do I really need to talk about how ****** the milan clubs are right now? We're talking current season 16-17, not the Milan clubs of 6+ years ago.

That Porto/Roma game could have gone either way. Where is this hate for Italian clubs coming from? Is it Serie A that bores you? Name another league that doesn't already get 4 spots that can supply CL with 4 solid clubs? I admit the new policy will suck for lesser know clubs but come on. Id rather see 4 Serie A clubs in there than one club that won't even challenge in the group stage .

And let's stop acting like these clubs who sell their best players don't have talent waiting to shine.

Last edited:
Don't say it often but Piers Morgan is right :lol:

@piersmorgan:

Distinctly underwhelmed by Arsenal's 'big signings'.
United buying world class, we're buying tier below despite far richer owner. #afc

You guys should be competing with the likes of Citeh and Chelsea when it comes to big time transfers and players. All the conditions are there but the will isn't,curious to see if that's gonna change once Wenger retires

Bruh, the Rams are in LA.

Ain't no time for no ******* Arsenal :lol:

The amount of money you can make from a global brand like Arsenal though is >>>> exponentially :lol:

Apparently Lavezzi wants out of China already :rofl:

These "stars" that head to China never seem to last more than a season :lol:

Apparently Lavezzi wants out of China already :rofl:

These "stars" that head to China never seem to last more than a season :lol:

It's like they never learn or think things will work out for them. I've never seen so many players move over to league and want out so quickly. I wonder what his issue is?

@ScoutedFootball new Arsenal signing Takuma Asano has joined VfB Stuttgart on loan. He failed to get a work permit.

Another one chalked up to Brexit

Idk how much the Brexit played a role but I know Wenger said he in pre conference something along lines [his permit was denied, he didn't cost 50m] :lol:

IIRC Brexit added a lot more restrictions on immigration as a whole. I can't remember the details and I'm not motivated enough to spend 2 minutes on Google, so if I'm wrong let me know.

Y'all do know Brexit doesn't kick in for two years right?

This. The rules have been in place. He didn't cost 50 million pounds, and he doesn't have a certain amount of caps for Japan, so he doesn't qualify as a "special talent" like Gabriel Jesus.

Last edited:
It must be Friday, no idea why I didn't remember that immediately. Internet 1 - 0 Noskey.

Bundesliga season starting in 10 mins :smokin Can't wait to see how we look under Carlo. I hope he doesn't have domestic struggles with us, although sacrificing the league for another CL would be ok. I still think we should win the league though with the talent we have even if he does a lot of squad rotations

ribery getting his pogba on with his haircut :rofl: :rofl: dude really got a 7 shaved into the side of his head at 33 years old

Teams hold a minute silence for the victims of the recent earthquake in Italy
CqzmyUnXYAA8M1t.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom