This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like we say this after every one of their bad losses, but this is truly a new low for Arsenal.
But a new high for AFTV 
smokin.gif

This is why Arsenal will never be great. Dude called Sakho a reject. I wish we had Sakho in our backline right now :smh:

aaah damn, I thought the injury happened last season and he was already getting game tine for the reserves

Hope he makes a safe comeback [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]
He got injured again around late October going into November. He suffered from the initial injury, then he got injured during training a little while after preseason and was supposed to be returning in November and ended up getting injured again

damn
laugh.gif
I need to find the next protest in Oakland or SF for a banner then. or maybe on 4/20 when I'm going to see Skepta
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

aaah damn, I thought the injury happened last season and he was already getting game tine for the reserves

Hope he makes a safe comeback [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]
He got injured again around late October going into November. He suffered from the initial injury, then he got injured during training a little while after preseason and was supposed to be returning in November and ended up getting injured again
:smh: :smh:
man's been unlucky, feel bad for him
y'all just don't know how much being injured sucks, going thru a knee setback myself :frown:

Next major rave I'm going to I'm gonna make a sign I promise you
Someone brought one to Ultra :lol:

View media item 2400371
so many f'in weirdos come here when Ultra goes down :x

Ty got stockholm syndrome fr fr I think he slowly breaking doh

Last edited:
This dude Moh talking about the wage structure holding the club back. Oh, so that's the reason why they've been terrible.

:smh:

Zaha nutmeg

Bayern first team to qualify for UCL group stages next season

Last edited:
I don't understand why these angry Arsenal fans keep going to matches when they're insulted by having a stubborn/cheap manager,players that put in zero effort, and the most expensive ticket prices. Clearly Wenger and Kroenke give zero @#$@s about protests if you keep putting money in their pockets. It's sad because despite not being a true fan, I used to root for Arsenal when it came to Premier League teams, but it's just been too many years of mediocrity :lol: Like DT said, at least show a visible effort to win!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom