This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gianluca Di Marzio ‏@DiMarzio 18m18 minutes ago
Just signed @SimoneZaza for @WestHamUtd from @juventusfc @SkySport @SkySportsNewsHQ

@howfly2

It took me a while to find the video

Here you go

giphy.gif
REPPED! Appreciate it sir, would it be too much to ask if you could do the same for the Mesut goal? I know I should've asked earlier lol

I wonder how many others are confident enough to just be like "Nah, it's better if I swing it in, let me do that?" I love Santi so much, pause. 

I'm not familiar with hernias, how long will he be out for? Also, they have Zeiler, whom I have heard is a very good keeper in his own right, so I doubt they even consider Hart.

Heggsy said he'll be back by the next matchday after int'l break. Personally I play basketball and the soonest I've seen anyone come back 100% from a sports hernia is 4 weeks, but most were around 5-6 weeks. Zieler is definitely solid, but just not a good sign considering that they're starting with injury woes as opposed to last year

Heggsy said he'll be back by the next matchday after int'l break. Personally I play basketball and the soonest I've seen anyone come back 100% from a sports hernia is 4 weeks, but most were around 5-6 weeks. Zieler is definitely solid, but just not a good sign considering that they're starting with injury woes as opposed to last year
Yeah you're right, it's a bad sign for them. How long is Mendy out for? It seems that good luck is starting to run out, at least for injuries. That CL draw on the other hand 
laugh.gif

REPPED! Appreciate it sir, would it be too much to ask if you could do the same for the Mesut goal? I know I should've asked earlier lol

I wonder how many others are confident enough to just be like "Nah, it's better if I swing it in, let me do that?" I love Santi so much, pause. 

Anytime

It's easy to find videos of big name players scoring a goal tho

giphy.gif

Probably a training ground routine to switch up the angle of delivery on the defenders. He spotted the ball up on the goal line from the right side of the pitch, would have been very awkward to hit a righty-outswinger.

The fact that it worked and dude missed the PK and they advanced on PKs was what it made it even more hilarious. :lol:

I'm just happy we're in the playoff picture for now

A big win like this is a huge boost to United though. I've gotten so bored of draws

^

What channel?

I am watching Jets game

EDIT: Nvm, found the channel, Univision

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom