This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only downside is Aguero losing his cool and throwing that elbow. He could get suspended for the next match.....

Aguero just gotta ask Fellaini to help him escaping bans. Fellaini has done this many times :lol:

Last edited:
Fro stopped getting away with that when LVG took over :lol:. He's gotten a few bans recently

Last edited:
:lol:

Damn

I want to see both full strength teams in the Manchester Derby match

Islam Slimani has scored a goal against Porto today. His probably last goal for Sporting CP
giphy.gif

DONATION
Venezuela rejects goodwill gesture from Juventus defender Dani Alves
The South American country's government have refused the help of the former Barcelona defender

Sport EN | 28.8.2016 | 18:48h.
Former Barcelona player Dani Alves was prepared to donate medicine a few days ago to help fight hepatitis C in Venezuela, but the government of Nicolas Maduro has rejected the Brazilian's initiative.

Alves has been a world ambassador for a campaign for the social responsibility and awareness of the disease for some time now.

The 33-year-old planned to send drugs after the director of the Asociacion Civil de la Hepatitis C made a call for action on social media and Venezuelan media.

Alves donated around 300 treatments for victims of the disease in Bolivia in June. And with his new role as ambassador he promised to finance various treatments to combat hepatitis C.

Link

Iker Castillo :lol:

He is having a bad week

Left out of Spain squad and then Sporting CP score two goals against him

giphy.gif

Yo Las Palmas currently beating Granada 4-1

Damn, Chelsea's Boga playing for Granada on loans

Are you watching the game? If so, how is Boga doing?

I only been watching it for like the last 10mins or so but he scored the only goal for Granada.
Arsenal's Toral didn't make the bench which is disappointing. I'm still surprised that he wasn't loaned back to Birmingham
United's Periera came on at around the 60' minute
Barca's Samper started but was subbed off

^

Ah thanks

Now you mention the names of young guys. I never thought three or four young players, from different top clubs, play together for the same team on loans. Pretty cool tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom