This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wenger coming out and saying that Leicester and Chelsea winning the league with "their style of play" high pressure, counter attacking football is "damaging" for the game :lol:

Sounds to me like he's trying to think of an excuse for his failure to adapt over the past 10 years. Football changes, can't be doing tiki-taka ******* about with the ball forever, tactics, formations, play styles evolved.

Such a short sighted and naive thing to say.

Wenger coming out and saying that Leicester and Chelsea winning the league with "their style of play" high pressure, counter attacking football is "damaging" for the game
laugh.gif

Sounds to me like he's trying to think of an excuse for his failure to adapt over the past 10 years. Football changes, can't be doing tiki-taka ******* about with the ball forever, tactics, formations, play styles evolved.

Such a short sighted and naive thing to say.

He's probably emboldened by the fact that he really is teflon :lol:,nothing he can do will get him sacked so of course he thinks his **** doesn't stink

Last edited:
So there's the champions league Madrid derby on but is anyone gonna watch SoTon vs Arsenal? Lol

i am. so disappointed in Atletico on their showing last week, they dug themselves quite a hole and i dont think they will be able to get out of it. I doubt it but hopefully it gets interesting, gonna check at halftime to see if atleti got atleast one on the board.

So there's the champions league Madrid derby on but is anyone gonna watch SoTon vs Arsenal? Lol

Arsenal? With the aforementioned Madrid derby on?

:rofl: :x

Let's see if Atleti can make it interesting...:nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom