This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of a sudden the Hammers pull back 2 in 5 minutes...can they pull a reverse Swansea? :nerd:

Last edited:
Think he's hurt, again.

Smokey Jack subbed off,didn't even notice him really out on the pitch tbh :lol:

Last edited:
BVB back, great for world football. I will never in my life forget when they lit up Real Madrid in the Champions League and that boy Lewandowski lit them up for 4 goals. I thought i was dreaming and could not believe it.

I don't even know who my MOTM would be. KDB has been great Sterling has been great Nacho has shined with his moments even Kolarov deserves a shout for the balls he has played and work he has done defensively.

I don't even know who my MOTM would be. KDB has been great Sterling has been great Nacho has shined with his moments even Kolarov deserves a shout for the balls he has played and work he has done defensively.

If Raheem would have scored that goal after crip walking through the defense, it would have been a no brainer

BVB back, great for world football. I will never in my life forget when they lit up Real Madrid in the Champions League and that boy Lewandowski lit them up for 4 goals. I thought i was dreaming and could not believe it.

They were EPIC around that era...

They were my goto team on FIFA.

After United they were my fav team to watch.

The BVB vs Munich Champions League Final was one of the best games I've seen. I was pulling for BVB, the entire team was just a joy to watch.

smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom