This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why shrek & felleini get playing time. Those 2 & jose need to be beaten with stuffed socks a la full metal jacket...

I don't see why shrek & felleini get playing time. Those 2 & jose need to be beaten with stuffed socks a la full metal jacket...

Fellaini was literally playing out of his boots lately, and you could see the impact he made.

But that doesn't mean suddenly a true CDM isn't needed.

Fellaini has shown his value in certain situations, but he also clearly showed his weaknesses.

The gaping holes in the midfield are created by Jose and his selection.

United don't have a bad squad right now, but the decision-making is beyond my understanding.

I just don't understand why Rooney wasn't subbed off. Literally if ANYONE else on the pitch was playing that poorly in his position, they would be subbed off, no question. I refuse to believe there isn't a clause in his contract where he has to start and finish every PL game. He's no longer world-class and it's hard for United/The FA/The English media to accept that.

It's still very early, but I think the past three years and this week proves how godly of a manager SAF was, and that United were spoiled and became arrogant. They believe that they are too big to fail, and that isn't the case. You can't just walk out there and be like, "We're Manchester United, we're supposed to win". Watford is a good team (even tho we smacked them 
tongue.gif
), you can't be naive and trot out there without a CDM playing.

Upset but not panicking. It's early days and the bitters will eventually drop points, but Mou needs to sort it out ASAP. Rooney offers sweet **** all and Fro is not a 6.

Fellaini was literally playing out of his boots lately, and you could see the impact he made.

Fellaini has shown his value in certain situations, but he also clearly showed his weaknesses.

United don't have a bad squad right now, but the decision-making is beyond my understanding.

C'mom eiddy, the very fact that felleini is still a United player says a lot about the club. He's an affront to professional football. He's a frickin goon whose habitually fouling the crap out of the opposition particularly in close games when the fouls cost United.

If you were to play him, I'd only put him in as a substitute in a game when United is winning. He makes far too many costly mistakes with fouling & possession. The few times I've watched Watford, they seem to be a team to grind you down & wait for the opposition to make mistakes. Not the type of game to play felleini. A toilet brush is more useful than the Belgian.

Edit - :smh: :lol: @ Deeney & Zuniga mocking Pogba's dab...

:lol: My Nigerian buddy whose a long time United fan dating back to the 70s, hates Jose becoming the manager. He said from jump when you're a Red, you never hire a blue.

View media item 2170511

Last edited:
I just don't understand why Rooney wasn't subbed off. Literally if ANYONE else on the pitch was playing that poorly in his position, they would be subbed off, no question. I refuse to believe there isn't a clause in his contract where he has to start and finish every PL game. He's no longer world-class and it's hard for United/The FA/The English media to accept that.

It's still very early, but I think the past three years and this week proves how godly of a manager SAF was, and that United were spoiled and became arrogant. They believe that they are too big to fail, and that isn't the case. You can't just walk out there and be like, "We're Manchester United, we're supposed to win". Watford is a good team (even tho we smacked them :tongue: ), you can't be naive and trot out there without a CDM playing.

Fellow arsenal fan here but this statement is so true. Just look at the team we lost 8-2 against. I am worried what's gonna happen when arsene leaves :frown:. What if there's a few years of "transition" when we're finishing like 5th-7th (yea yea yea instead of 4th). I couldn't take it

Last edited:
Shambolic marking on those goals...

Look at Roo in both
roll.gif
I think more importantly on the first goal it's more Shaw's and Pogba's decision making that are at fault. As soon Martial even gets some kind of control on the ball both of them run up the field

( ) for the counter leaving him in no mans land with two Watford players to beat by himself without an outlet and thats also where the acre's of space on Capoue's right comes from because neither of them where their to occupy that space where the pass came through for that goal when at least one of them should have stayed back.

It's only a matter of time before Spurs score. That said it'll be hilarious if Sunderland scores the opener.

I got ManU bouncing back next weekend 3-1 :pimp:

It's been a ****** week but we'll bounce back, everything has just been amplified by how good City looked yesterday. Tried to tell y'all last week that KDB is the best player in the PL :smh:

My ideal ManU lineup would look like this tho:
DDG
Valencia/Bailly/Smalling/Shaw
Schneiderlin
Martial/Pogba/Herrera
Rashford/Zlatan

We may give up goals with that line up but I'll take 4-3 or 3-2 wins with that squad.

C'mom eiddy, the very fact that felleini is still a United player says a lot about the club. He's an affront to professional football. He's a frickin goon whose habitually fouling the crap out of the opposition particularly in close games when the fouls cost United.

If you were to play him, I'd only put him in as a substitute in a game when United is winning. He makes far too many costly mistakes with fouling & possession. The few times I've watched Watford, they seem to be a team to grind you down & wait for the opposition to make mistakes. Not the type of game to play felleini. A toilet brush is more useful than the Belgian.

Edit - :smh: :lol: @ Deeney & Zuniga mocking Pogba's dab...

:lol: My Nigerian buddy whose a long time United fan dating back to the 70s, hates Jose becoming the manager. He said from jump when you're a Red, you never hire a blue.

View media item 2170511

:lol: I agree with you. Fellaini shouldn't be in a United jersey at all. He's very costly. But I won't lie, the last few matches I watched him play in, he played pretty well (for him lol) and we all know that Mou likes a bully on his team. Someone who'll get physical and break up the momentum by using rough play (i.e Diego Costa). So I know why he's on the teamsheet. The issue I have, is that under no circumstance can those reasons I just mentioned mean that he should be on the teamsheet over Blind/Schneiderlin especially when there's no other CDM on the pitch. That is ridiculous. It's an insult to your opponents and to your fans to sit there and think you can go out there in the Prem and think you can play without a CDM when you have TWO of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom