This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still can't believe RM didn't opt to buy Chicharito for 20m. He's been in better form than Benzema the past 2 seasons.

I can't believe we're defending mls champs but yet have a win on the road! Good bye playoffs, good bye Adi : (
Good riddance
Lol jk but you guys have had terrible luck this season
At least you guys haven't fallen off like Columbus

CtwSLnnXgAA0OBP.jpg:small

@AdamSMarshall: Jose Mourinho reveals in United Review his former Inter players Diego Milito and Walter Samuel are guests in the directors' box today.

Pretty cool,Milito was one of the hero's of that Treble winning squad. Seeing him cook Bayern in the CL final was great :smokin

Last edited:
Ibra with a chance already...I'm liking this. Great ball from Pogba

Last edited:
Damn man,gotta make the most of that,nice and lively attacking and team play so far though.

Ibra should've converted his chance earlier too

Last edited:
Another chance,another save/miss. Hope it isn't one of those days...

Last edited:
In La Liga news, the Griezzy one just scored to put Atleti up over Valencia in Prandelli's first match in charge. He's now all alone at the top of the leagues top scorers list with 6 goals so far this season

Last edited:
Besides all the chances being created consistently again like last week,another big positive so far has been Ander's play at DM imo. He might've just forced his way into the squad now with his great break up play and solid defensive awareness along with what he can offer in the attack. He's busted up a Stokelona counter or 2 so far. No way should Fro ever get the nod ahead of him man

Last edited:
Lingard hasn't been effective this first half... i can see Ander taking his position and Carrick slotting in next to Pogba...

Ah so the Mata role :lol:,it could work. Yea kinda down to see how Pogba and Carrick would work in practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom