This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
That year was last year and they still managed to blow it. There aren't too many certainties in life, but one of them is St Totteringhams day.

Well that was an exciting lfirst half of football. That Kolarov own goal though was terrible smdh. Spurs are easily the best team we've played so far.

Didn't realize how much De Bruyne meant to this team. They look toothless without him in the middle out there. Silva looking a lil flabby and sick.

Last edited:
Yea Spurs have been bossing it in the MF with Alli and Sissoko

Squads need to play Citeh at their own game like Celtic did and Spurs are,they don't like to be pressed back and they open up

Last edited:
As much as I love Fernandinho being able to get further up at times. I would rather have Gundam Wing out there right now.

Also I wouldn't say City don't like being pressed in a way playing out the back invites pressure on purpose. It really depends on how well a team can execute there pressing against City like Spurs and Celtic did they. Celtic had a great plan and Spurs are great at it in general Liverpool as well.

Last edited:
 Wanyama was in that Celtic side that beat Pep's Barca in the UCL and he had a great game that night too.

Man U couldn't even beat Stokelona at Old Trafford?

Was it even cold and raining?

Rooney an Fellaini ain't even starting anymore more what excuse y'all have?

Where was the 89 million dollar man?

:nerd:

:lol:

Last edited:
Clowns not even watching the game yet making slick comments,never gets old :lol: :lol:

Thank you Spurs,great result for the league :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom