This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
^That's what I'm saying, Adidas is killing the game. Wish they still made Pool's kits

This is what a nike real madrid would look like
psg-16-17-third-kit-1.jpg

Damn I let this thread build up for 2 weeks so I could have something to read and it's only 15 pages :lol: . International break for ya

i was real bummed at first nike couldnt match puma's insane offer but tbh puma has been giving us some real classy shirts since they took over with the exception of their third kit designs, those are buns

Tony stopped to take a pic with his maker :smokin

View media item 2196914
yessss Titi yes, remind him that they stripped him of his number, tell him to follow in your footsteps and play for arsenal, tell him marcus has taken his light and he will be appreciated at the emirates. do it titi :evil: :evil:

Last edited:
i was real bummed at first nike couldnt match puma's insane offer but tbh puma has been giving us some real classy shirts since they took over with the exception of their third kit designs, those are buns

Tony stopped to take a pic with his maker :smokin

View media item 2196914
yessss Titi yes, remind him that they stripped him of his number, tell him to follow in your footsteps and play for arsenal, tell him marcus has taken his light and he will be appreciated at the emirates. do it titi :evil: :evil:

Pshhh whaaa?

arsenal_third.jpg

FIRE

You guys are crazy those are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Waiting for the season to end so I can cop a long sleeve, short sleeve, and the shorts :lol: Also want the gray and yellow shorts and track jacket

Last edited:
Pshhh whaaa?

FIRE
well to begin with, i find the highlighter yellow thing just too gaudy, looking loud aint my thing then i saw the shirt up close, it has like carbon fiber pattern on the sleeves :x no need to try to outdo nike. imo lol. If the highlighter yellow was yellow or purple or red or etc. than i think it would look a TON better

Last edited:
I **** with all of Arsenal's kits this year. Might be the first time I've ever said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom