This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this current team is strong enough to beat Barca

But its probably always better to avoid Barcelona as early as possible.
barca have a lot of injuries so i think your are looking at current barca results as an actual representation of this team...

arsenal would get handled.

and yall seem to be getting really outplayed in midfield this year. 

i would worry about yalls counter attack though 

but giroud would bother us more with alexis playing behind him rather than alexis being yalls main striker. 

Last edited:
@samuelmarsden: Brendan Rodgers asked if Loch Ness Monster existing or Messi being human is more believable. "That’s the worst question I’ve been asked."

:rofl: :rofl:

What was jape jape doing interviewing Rodgers in the first place? :lol:

It's gonna be fun seeing Leicester in the knockout stags :wow: :smokin

The Special Juan is too underrated man

View media item 2237225
@Squawka:
Most Premier League goals + assists by midfielders since 2011/12:

Juan Mata (83)
David Silva (83)
Eden Hazard (79)
Yaya Toure (77)

Last edited:
I think this current team is strong enough to beat Barca

But its probably always better to avoid Barcelona as early as possible.
speak for yourself. Im tired of being drawn to them and getting killed, its like a cruel joke now, the chance of drawing barca in the round of 16 seems to always be like 80% :smh: Maybe we would get a 1-0 in but we would just get washed in the return leg when they go super saiyan, they are far more superior in the front 3 and midfield compared to Arsenal.

Mata, imo was never too "underrated" like we saw when he was ousted at chelsea, people didnt understand and the same thing at Man U this season, it seemed to be the consensus by watchers that he should be a starter but for whatever reason mou did not want to work with him at first. Mata was always quality, imo in the realm of a david silva.

....hector in for another six years :pimp: now we can sell him for 60 mil pounds to barca when his six years are up :lol: :smh:
na, naaaa, na, na na na naaaaa, na ne na naaaaa
View media item 2237294View media item 2237292View media item 2237293

Last edited:
And you guys are once again trying to poach our best player, does that make you Liverpool South?

Dude, 'Pool already has Rickie Lambert, Adam Lallana, Dejan Lovren, Nathaniel Clyne, & Sadio Mane from The Saints. Now they're rumored to be targeting 2 more Southampton players? It's not the same thing. :lol:

Secondly, Barca the name brand outpost for Sevilla & Valencia. :tongue: :D

:nerd: Koeman targeting Willie Carvalho again in January... Carvalho is currently averaging 80+ passes a game with a 90% accuracy. He's apparently looking at Malaga's Ignacio Camacho. I consider him one of the best MFers in La Liga.

I know there were rumors that he'd like United cast offs Morgan Schneiderlin & Memph. It will be interesting to see what he does.

Thank god the Spanish language channels. Get to watch the Sevilla vs Juve game on ESPN Deportes. :smokin

Sevilla up 1-nil 16 mins in.

Last edited:
Just saw Leicester City is up against Brugge. Seems like they have outgrown the EPL and are on to bigger things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom