This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jenkinson been feeding trash crosses all afternoon.

Alexis had a bad one, but Jenkinson is looking shook out there

Ramsey the supposed tough guy from years back acting like a little baby now after getting snuffed by Cavani :rofl:

Last edited:
Was smart from Pep to switch them from a the back 3 and put Navas at RB temporarily for that first half to play back 4. City looked much more dangerous after that and the goal came.

Ramsey the supposed tough guy from years back acting like a little baby now after getting snuffed by Cavani :rofl:
Not reacting and earning himself a card is acting like a baby? Dude didn't even fall to the ground clutching his face like some players have in the past.

Not reacting and earning himself a card is acting like a baby? Dude didn't even fall to the ground clutching his face like some players have in the past.

He clutched his face like he got punched :lol:,same tough guy who's always getting up in people's faces like he wants to pop off

I honestly don't think you can even run that nearly as well now with both Kroos and Casemiro out. Modric can't really play that holding role too well and doesn't have the same accurate distribution Kroos has with long balls from deep. Asensio didn't look great filling in for Bale either against a tired Lisbon team. Real's strength over Barca is counter attacking physicality. The personnel they're left with forces them to try to play a Barca in their own game now. I think Zizou will have to try to get Ronnie to commit to playing LM for one match instead of lurking up front (he can still alternate with Benz for spurts.) You lose his attacking even with Bugatti up top, but I don't see any other way to replace Bale's role while maintaining defense. I trust in Zizou though.

4-5-1?

i got my money on cavani vs anybody on arsenal tbh

dude is a physical freak and he has all the frustration built up from missing all those sitters

He clutched his face like he got punched :lol:,same tough guy who's always getting up in people's faces like he wants to pop off
but he did....that was a cheap swing by edison

Hey man, it could have been worse.

citxrhmweaa4upa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom