95466-are-you-not-entertained-gif-Im-K4kF.gif

That caption :lol:

Emery getting sacked.

Can't wait

Wait what? For real?

Damn didn't know they lost to Guingamp earlier :rofl:

What a **** show :x :x

Blanc won

There hasn't been any announcements or ultimatums made (yet), but all over PSG's instagram are #EmeryOut and theres been news articles for weeks now about how he is in danger if he doesn't turn things around by the new year.

I'm trying to get behind the guy, but Blanc is a hard act to follow. Dude didn't deserve to be sacked and the team definitely doesn't play the same without him. Serge went on that bonehead periscope rant about Blanc last season but I bet he wishes Blanc was on the sidelines right now :smh:

When Blanc took over at PSG he sold players and made moves for their exact replacements. He saw what the team needed to improve in and got new fullbacks, midfielders, and defenders.

Emery made transfers for things we didn't need. Jese was a good pickup, but PSG needs replacement defenders and strikers. Zlatan, Luiz, and Van Der Weil needed immediate replacements. I'm still confused as to why Luiz was sold, but whatever. Now everyone see's his quality at Chelsea and how PSG desperately needs him.

Ben Arfa, Krychowiakshdajkdhfakjhdf, and Meunier weren't needed. I understand Lucas wanted to stay in Roma or leave so they granted him his wish and I can't be mad at that.

But the transfer window isn't this clubs biggest problem. Tactics are trash. Players are playing like trash.

We just blew Guingamp out 6-0 in may... Under Blanc... Hell, it was blowouts every week last season under Blanc. Now we can't even scrape points together. Shambles fam :smh: :smh:

I haven't been watching PSG but I really wonder what went wrong for Emery

Its got to be the expectations set for him. He's gotta win the league, make a run in the CL or pick up a couple league cups to top off the treble if he can. If he's a "cup tactician" then his primary focus I guess are cups seeing he came from La Liga and that was his only real shot at a trophy with the 3 headed giant rotating the League. But PSG is expected to win everything in france, or at least thats those are the shoes left behind by Blanc. He has to put more effort into winning league games as he does in the Coupe De La Ligue.

Because to be honest, we don't give a **** about the coupe de la ligue if it doesn't come with the Ligue 1 title.

I won't be devastated if PSG don't win the league this year. BUT, I won't be satisfied if they keep blowing games. 4 losses isn't that big of a deal, but I keep hearing how our players are "losing confidence". First it was Di Maria, now its the whole teams losing confidence after a loss or a draw.

If Emery can either win the league, make a deep run in the CL, or finish 2nd with a small point difference then I'm not mad at him. But Nice is 4 point ahead and both them and Monaco play tomorrow and I expect both to win so the gap is just slowly opening.

But at the end of the day I can't blame EVERYTHING on Emery. He's not the one out there kicking the ball. The players share a lot of the guilt too. Cavani is having a good season despite those frustrating goals he doesn't hit from time to time, but out defense is allowing too much and out midfielders aren't holding the game. When we get shaky, teams exploit us time and time again.

The goat doing what he does best b.

Being the goat

Who said dude couldn't do it in England? :lol:

Only Costa and Alexis the gawd have scored more goals so far this season. He should have even more arguably

I'm not going to lie, I was worried he'd either pick up an injury, or just wouldn't be able to adjust at his age.

He's still finding the back of the net though :smokin

11 in a row. This is some beautiful stuff

95466-are-you-not-entertained-gif-Im-K4kF.gif

Best damn team I've watched across any league thus far this season

I read an article that was titled along the lines of "Former champions chelsea doing what champions are supposed to do" or something like that. And its true. Winning is in that teams DNA. All they need is confidence in their manager and they prove time and time again that they can win the league whenever they feel like it.

Last edited:
Back to back Hattricks for Dries Mertens. Only 22 minutes this time. RIP Joe Hart.

Guy I follow on YouTube recently went to the bernabeau

Thought it was fitting after this mornings game (missed it because it was too friggin early)

Very dope. My first time seeing the inside of there.

Last edited:
The lineup has me hopeful for a draw at the most. Fernando/Yaya as CDMs has me worried a long with our backline and KDB as a false 9. We played great against Chelsea, that game could of gone our way but I hope this wont turn ugly for us.

Sane and Sterling on the wings has been what I wanted since we signed him, could be Sane's big moment to prove he deserves a spot in the starting 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom