This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's decent at best and has his flaws for sure not top of the table club material IMO but not terrible. But Swansea where looking relegation bound before he even got there something is up with how they are running things. Two managers fired before January is a bad look when some would say they should have never fired Guidolin in the first place. The Swans gotta alot more than just a manager that needs to be sorted out it seems.

Last edited:
Bob just needs to stick to a mid-tier league, like Ligue 1 or the Eredivise. Ain't going to survive the Prem with a **** team like Swansea.

well, he's american so what do you think?
putting the sarcasm aside his club resume isn't really anything impressive.
its not that his club CV is weak, its what he has accomplished at those clubs given the circumstances that highlighted his strength and potential (that didn't translate at Swans for a variety of reasons). What he did with the USMNT, Egypt in the midst of a revolution to within a game of qualifying for the WC, took a newly promoted Stabaek to the Europa League, guided La Havre to the brink of promotion in Ligue 1, only to come up a goal short in GD having put up 4 in the final match. 

he's a manager that has proven he can face great adversity and coach up a squad to play to and above their ability to be in the position to achieve.

IMO Swansea was the right situation for him, but I had no idea he wouldn't even be given a transfer window of a chance. 

Perhaps the public fervor was too much for Swansea to take and the appeased the masses with this firing.... (as a Kings fan, I can say that this is not a good strategy)

Last edited:
Giggsy to Swansea? 
nerd.gif

Media so disrepekful to Ronnie with the constant "quotes" and comparisons to Messi.

Even when my man is winning they find someone to quote saying that Messi is still better.

Hop off and let my mans live.

Last edited:
it would be a Pool fan, out of all the other possible fans to separate and make a side thread. love the spirit
roll.gif
roll.gif

In 2 years Clattenburg is gna be rockin wild colorway boots with blonde and designs in his hair and Raiola will get him a world record transfer to la liga

Said this last month. It was tongue in cheek, but still, not too far off the mark.

Last edited:
@ScoutedFtbl FC Porto and Sporting Kansas City are currently in talks over the transfer of SKC academy graduate Erik Palmer-Brown (19). #MLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom