This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus with Lyon going back in for Memphis, Laccazette will have some help going forward. They could be a problem next year

Unless we get him first [emoji]128064[/emoji]

From what it sounds like, Memphis has already agreed to personal terms with Lyon. And they've just gone back in with a 14.5m bid

Plus with Lyon going back in for Memphis, Laccazette will have some help going forward. They could be a problem next year

If Nabil Fekir didnt blow out his knee last year, Lyon probably would of been more accepting to let Lacazette go. Fekir was the next young French prodigy. Hes struggling a bit to come back to where hes left off this season but Depay-Laca-Fekir might be real fun to watch.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

If Nabil Fekir didnt blow out his knee last year, Lyon probably would of been more accepting to let Lacazette go. Fekir was the next young French prodigy. Hes struggling a bit to come back to where hes left off this season but Depay-Laca-Fekir might be real fun to watch.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Those 3 up front would be fun to see

Lyon isn't selling him this season. They're trying to capitalize off his name for at least the year, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone dropped a bag for him in the summer. Looking at you Arsenal
nerd.gif

It'll be PSG
mean.gif
Wenger will look into it, but wont find the checkbook in time

Senior West Ham players have told the club that they don't want Dimitri Payet to play for them ever again. [times]

:rofl:

:rofl: tough break.

But on the real, you can't blame Payet. Dude put his team on his back countless times and carried them across the line. And there were moments this season where I watched the Hammers thinking they deserve to go down...

Xabi Alonso has told Bayern Munich he will retire at the end of this season. (Source: BILD)
damn another spanish midfield legend.

soon iniesta will be gone too 
tired.gif

that spanish team when xabi, xavi, iniesta were all at the top of their game was amaizing

Arda Turan played a charity all star basketball game in Turkey during the break. Stick to your day job son lol

Lyon isn't selling him this season. They're trying to capitalize off his name for at least the year, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone dropped a bag for him in the summer. Looking at you Arsenal :nerd:

It'll be PSG :smh:
Wenger will look into it, but wont find the checkbook in time
Better than the fax machine breaking. I'm hoping Wenger will be gone though.

@SkySportsNewsHQ
BREAKING: Lyon agree a deal to buy Manchester United forward Memphis Depay: skysports.tv/We10QM #SSNHQ

Woo! [emoji]128588[/emoji] :pimp: Memph Bleak and Laca Flame gonna carry Lyon to the promised land this year. Or the Champions League.

Last edited:
Highly disappointed we couldn't make a strong bid for him after Kluivert'a been chopping it up with him

Low key happy for him because he's got a 2nd shot to ball again.

Wish he came to Paris though.

Ligue 1 is slowly attracting talent. Even if it's 2nd chance players. Falcao's back, Balo, Draxler, now Memphis. Maybe we can make a strong Alexis push in the summer tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom