This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
down 1-0 to freiburg 5 mins in. what a way to come back from the break :rolleyes

your boy alaba always high up the pitch.. love that dude costa though... we gotta get some more games in on fifa btw..

Yeah alaba loves to get forward haha. The partnership with alaba and costa is great though. Hope we have that for many years to come.

Yessir, just let me know. I'm in Europe, but I can usually run some games around this time after I finish practice.

Bayern playing on a Friday?

So weird. At least the king putting numbers on the board

Last edited:
Wonder if dudes are still gonna care enough to continue to **** on him now that he's gone from United :lol:

Lahm washing all their faces.

But Bellerin is the future. Serge is A1 also

Last edited:

Where would he have even played though? The reason he's leaving is because of PT,why go to another club that's stocked at your position?

It would've been a sexier move sure but I feel like Lyon gives him the best situation to find his feet again away from the bright lights of Paris

A front 3 of Laca,Fekir and Memphis should be fun to watch :nerd:

If anything,you guys should try to hijack OM's move for Payet :lol:

Last edited:
Iono man :lol:. We could have done something to accommodate. But we are stacked on wingers.

With all the Jesé out rumors, he could have been the perfect replacement. Especially when they're looking at Alexis for the summer. It could have been a cheaper alternative to an Alexis move.

I just really like memphis' potential. I feel like he's going to settle in too well at Lyon :lol:

But news is, both David Silvia and Aguero could be out of city this coming summer. This is the ultimate opportunity

SERGIOOOOOO [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Exactly,he'd have traded one bench spot for another one in Paris :lol:

I'd have felt some type of way about our last two no.7's being on P$G tbf :x

I never got the Jese buy after you guys got Ben Arfa and I still don't :lol:. Has dude even started once this season?

I hope you're right,dude has to be motivated as hell to put some damn respek back on his name.

So Pep wants a summer clearance? Always thought Kun would end up with Los Blanco when he left Citeh

Last edited:
It could have been a cheaper alternative to an Alexis move.

Bruh... the two aren't even comparable. Memph isn't an Alexis substitute, shoot dude is barely an Alexis consolation prize lol. I want Bleek to flourish at Lyon but you don't need to be setting your sights on second-tier players when you have opportunities for guys like Alexis.

To be honest, with as well as Madrid are playing, and considering he's the same age as Benzema, I don't see them going after him as a replacement.

He's around the same age as Cavani also but obviously on another level. And is the goalscorer that can replace Zlatan.

But if Griez goes to United, and Diego doesn't go back, Aguero could still end up in Madrid.

Low key want to see Memphis play at Lyon, but hope we wash them

It could have been a cheaper alternative to an Alexis move.

Bruh... the two aren't even comparable. Memph isn't an Alexis substitute, shoot dude is barely an Alexis consolation prize lol. I want Bleek to flourish at Lyon but you don't need to be setting your sights on second-tier players when you have opportunities for guys like Alexis.

Yeah, but Alexis isn't guaranteed to leave. Memphis was as good as gone :lol:

Definitely different tiers of players though. He's no replacement, but he was a good consolation if we were to actually move Jese this month. And Memphis was going for the low too :smh:

Hopefully we can pull either Alexis or Aguero this summer if they're both open to leaving England

Last edited:
And I've only seen Jese in a PSG shirt once.

Dude is dropped for tomorrows game, he's pretty much gone as it sounds, but he only prefers to go back to spain.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
#MouKnows
lmaooo

carvajal > 

bellerin >

aurier > 

alves > 

lahm > 

juanfran >

and lmaooo at depay at psg.  prime on that sauce

Last edited:
lmaooo

carvajal > 
bellerin >
aurier > 
alves > 
lahm > 
juanfran >

and lmaooo at depay at united.  prime on that sauce

ehhh according to whoscored.. hes ranked ahead of everyone except for carvajal.. but thats just based on silly things like stats :rolleyes

it also says otamendi is the best cb in the BPL...according to stats

felipe luis is better than marcelo too huh?

welp i guess neymar messi bale and suarez are all better than ronaldo  (thats kinda accurate though)

this should end all arguments on who is better...we'll just check whoscored.com from now on. 

man u stans at it again lmao

valencia is the goat

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom