This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hats off to Wazza man,I was gonna be so heated if they took the L because of Owen Gols :lol:

What a clutch way to become the clubs top scorer :pimp:

Shame they couldn't capitalize on that 'Pool L earlier but at least they got a point.

Away at Stoke is this teams kryptonite nowadays :lol:

great goal in fergie time

united still trash lmaoooo
Had no idea you were a United fan.  You even talk about them more than me....and i'm a 'stan'...
nerd.gif

citeh needs to lose today.
No.

So is Rooney loved again? Or only praised till he starts a slump again?

Dude can't even get props for becoming the clubs all time top scorer? :lol: :rolleyes

He's still washed but that doesn't take a damn thing away from his achievements,dude has had arguably the most accomplished career of any British player since the man who's goals record he's broken for England and Man U

Last edited:
Hats off to Rooney what a way to break the record.

Liverpool lose, United drop points I wish I had faith City would take advantage of this a win would take us tied for 2nd on points (minus goal difference) but our inconsistency worries me. 

Still hope City can somehow pull out a win today.

The line-up nice to see Sane healthy and the return of the 4-1-4-1 we started the season with hopefully it works again. Kolarov not at fullback is good enough. 100% JESUS on the bench hope he gets his debut today.

Nice to see our captain at least on the bench again.

C2tT1dAWgAErsPt.jpg

Last edited:

citeh needs to lose today.
No.

So is Rooney loved again? Or only praised till he starts a slump again?
Dude can't even get props for becoming the clubs all time top scorer?
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

He's still washed but that doesn't take a damn thing away from his achievements,dude has had arguably the most accomplisged career of any British player since the man who's record he's broken for England and Man U

LOL.  I don't even worry about these guys.  You can't win in any event.  Just enjoy the ups and downs on our way back.
to what exactly?

6th?

Pep is fool man but damn he really won't sacrifice his ideals. 

city's defense is suspect af but he isnt helping them with all these attack minded midfield players

Last edited:
Lol they trying to bait us.. like always the ppl in here who complain about united players aren't united fans..

So please stop trying to associate us with those statements

Rooney is old.. and should probably look at cashing out in China.. doesn't take away from his goal today and the record he broke.. all of which are deff appreciated. Rooney will always get a mixed reaction from fans off the pitch because of his attempts at holding the club to his demands.

LOL.  I don't even worry about these guys.  You can't win in any event.  Just enjoy the ups and downs on our way back.
to what exactly?

6th?

Pep is fool man but damn he really won't sacrifice his ideals. 

city's defense is suspect af but he isnt helping them with all these attack minded midfield players
Stop being a stan man.  You talk about Utd so much. I get the love, but c'mon my guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom