This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deulofeu to Milan is official

c3cfc85c4d2fdb985e08122e9daf40c4.jpg

Last edited:
:smh: @ the abuse Balo received against Bastia from their fans and even their coach

Hope he wins the league and gets the last laugh

Claudio Bravo hasn't made a Premier League save since 2nd January. [bbc]

Well at least he's good with the ball at his feet...

View media item 2309269

Last edited:
Bravo is not a bad keeper at all. He's not a god like De Gea, so there's not much he can do when his defense is TRASH. I know people are going to put videos of his mistakes this season, but pretty much every good keeper has those, so it's pointless to do so.

Pep should have kept Hart at least for his first year at the helm. Granted, some of Bravo's mistakes have been magnified but at the same time, he's looked really poor in goal sometimes.

My current stance on Bravo is this. We know he is a quality keeper we have seen it in his time at Barca and especially for Chile. He hasn't gotten much help from the backline but his play has been overall poor no defending that. I think he needs to sit for a while and clear his head if at all possible since for some reason he is struggling to adapt I still think he can come good. I'm not gonna give up on him yet especially not while he is still in a City shirt. I just think sitting for a couple games could do him some good.

Pep should have kept Hart at least for his first year at the helm. Granted, some of Bravo's mistakes have been magnified but at the same time, he's looked really poor in goal sometimes.
Funny because people were calling Joe Hart overrated when he got sent on loan.

I give Joe Hart some incredible praise though, he still kept clean sheets with our defense at times last year. Thats even with a Mangala and Demichelis pairing at CB. He deserved to stay and fight for a spot but Pep already had his mind made up.

I still believe in Bravo, but if he doesnt look any better for the rest of the season we need to look elsewhere or bring Hart back.

those memphis highlights man, you can see the brain is there just the pressure of performing is too much for him i think, the move is permanent or a loan?

those memphis highlights man, you can see the brain is there just the pressure of performing is too much for him i think, the move is permanent or a loan?
First game bro, give him a few more games to gel. Memph got this redemption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom