This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the **** is beIN airing a league cup match over the 2nd leg of Real-Celta

Need to figure out how to watch live

Edit: Nvm it'll be on beIN esp

Last edited:
Crazy but according to Marca, Real has never come back from a first leg loss

So Zizou will have to make history tonight.

Also no Varane. CR7 had to go to the ER for a wrist issue mid-week that was bothering him last match. This is already in addition to no Pepe, James, Carvajal, Bale, Modric, and Marcelo.

Back-line will be Ramos, Nacho, and most likely Danilo, and Coentrao. Ramos will need to have a MOTM performance leading the troops at the back and with his play.

Hopefully no Benz & CR7 hot potato this time around and they play unselfishly instead of just laying it off at the expense of the team so they can try to poach a goal.

Last edited:
Lol at 'thugga Xhaka'

He is alleged to have called a staff member a “f****** white b****” – a comment that another member of staff claims to have overheard.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...faces-police-racial-abuse-probe-a7543841.html

Xhaka is a mannerless fool. He got into arguments with team mates in Gladbach from day one, most notoriously with ter Stegen, apparently because Xhaka behaved like a spoiled brat. So his recent behaviour is not at all surprising. Reminds me of Arnautovic in that regard.
he looks like that type of guy

I'm so glad Di Maria got a brace. The guys has turned it around ever since Draxler came in and has to prove himself to keep his spot.

Cavani showing that when he stops trying to score stupid cheeky highlight goals, he can put it in the net just as goods anyone in europe.

Still nervous about Monaco this weekend, and Barcelona next month.

But it looks like PSG v Monaco in Coupe De La Ligue final
27 goals in all comps...not bad

Last edited:
Coutinho singing that extension is good for the league. Glad to see some of our talent stay instead of gong to Spain. Obviously still hope he's awful whenever he plays united.

not eem mad coutinho staying, a little surprised yes but it is nice to see players stay where they made their name. Good to see edison putting respek back on his name, putting him on the flank all these seasons hindered him.

so much good football on today :nthat:

Last edited:
Sometimes players sign extensions before they leave to help their clubs get a higher transfer fee in return.

Don't think that's the case here. Think he still have some years on that previous contract

Also they didn't have klopp as manager when Suarez left. They replaced dentures with one of the best managers in the world. I'm sure that entices players to come to clubs and current players to stay

Coutinho singing that extension is good for the league. Glad to see some of our talent stay instead of gong to Spain. Obviously still hope he's awful whenever he plays united.

Same here. I was happy to see him sign the new contract and HOPEFULLY he sees it out to the end. Coutinho is so special. I enjoy watching him play even against Utd. My best friend is a Pool fan and he was excited as hell [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

On this day only I'll say it. Congrats Liverpool [emoji]129298[/emoji]

Last edited:
It all depends on if the two clubs in Spain come calling. Could also see him going to citeh or Chelsea if Liverpool don't win anything in the next couple of seasons.

Feels like he's been around a long time, crazy to think he's only 24.

Flyeed what do you mean about the Benz and cr7 hot potato

Last edited:
lmaooo danillo is so trash...he literally stood there and watched the play develop then kicked the ball in to his own goal 
roll.gif

are yall playing 3 at the back?

Last edited:
RM should have cut their losses with Danilo this past summer. Dude is not Real Madrid class.

And c'mon CR7. That was a ****** tap in with the right foot son just had to try with the weak foot.

Also, Zizou should have been pulled Danilo. I'm not sure if it's by design but son has just been playing as a forward on offense so why not get an actual forward in there?! Dude has Ramos delivering crosses to him instead of the other way around.

Dude needs to get pulled at the half **** his confidence. Get Mariano or Morata in.

Last edited:
oh ok ...didn't know casemiro was playing cb...

well damn danillo was just mad lazy on that play.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom