This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day to have Lukaku in my fantasy team

Even better day to have made him my captain for the week :pimp:

Need Pog and Zlatan to get a bucket tomorrow for the FT as well, but more need it cause we desperately need these three points.

Hull worst team in the league? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I'm not even gunna lie I noticed Liverpool fans weren't as loud as usual when they realized they had hull up next :lol:

Men's wearhouse special > an L

2-0 against them is terrible and you guys should be worried with how bad the new year has started.

Just gotta also say...da one horse race of the EPL...

Last edited:
shoutout dortmund for beating RB leipzig today. we played like ****, but nice to keep that 4 point lead in the league. we need to get it together. we've looked pretty bad in 2017. almost everyone not playing up to par this season except king lewa and thiago. need my guy muller to get his game right. hopefully carlo figures something out

Only one thing to say about today's result, I won't beat the Arsenal horse while it's on the ground. Same with the Liverpool and United horses.

ayne.gif

it's such a pleasure to watch this Chelsea team compared to last years squad. Conte has done wonders with them can't give him enough credit.

PSG needs to wake up

PSG just walked away with 3pts grinded out 3 garbage goals lol

-----
The match tomorrow is officially postponed, with no make up date

Should have just moved the match to Madrid or neutral site, if the former, give Celta two home matches vs Madrid next season.

Last edited:
it's such a pleasure to watch this Chelsea team compared to last years squad. Conte has done wonders with them can't give him enough credit.

For real. Conte has a done a job well done and so quickly too. Just have to appreciate the man and the footy.

It's a thing of beauty to watch man. I actually wanted Sampaoli of Sevilla to be our next coach, but Conte has done wonders with this squad.

David Meyler from Hull City is a FIFA YouTuber and Twitch Streamer. Has his own 95 rated player card and all, pretty good at FIFA too. :lol:

Can't believe we lost to a FIFA YouTuber.

Last edited:
He did go over and say whats up to the fans though.

Thats their number 1 issue with Sanchez. Dude runs off when they lose

Alexis prolly gone this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom