This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
:smokin:smokin
THANK YOU ABOUBAKAR!!! Only goal of the tournament!!!!!!

Nobody's going to work tomorrow :lol:

Hey a @Gry60   sighting outside of the politics thread 
nthat.gif

laugh.gif

Congratulations on Cameroon winning 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
We won't sell tony to arsenal.. he's going to psg

Tracy-Morgan-And-Jack-Donaghy-Handshake-On-30-Rock.gif

I don't however think that Aguero could just walk into that Real team. He's definitely quality enough o be a Madrid player no doubt. But just how Pep is, I feel that Zidane is one of those managers that don't allow the big name and reputation to decide who carries the most clout in his squad. Messi and Cristiano excluded of course, but Zidane seems to carry himself in a way that says everyone has to carry their weight one game at a time or he'll axe them (ex. James, Isco not cracking first team as much has they'd like even though they're superstar players). And he has to get with Zidanes style of play.

But Aguero up front with Ronaldo would be disgusting.

Thanks.

That was a refreshing victory man. I admit I stopped followed the national team since 2015 because of the constant infighting and the lack of results. I could take the latter (it happens) but not the former.

Watched the first game (draw), and didn't think they'll get far. Heard they made it to the final and I watched it without expecting much. The first half sort of confirmed my thoughts: bad first touches, bad passes, very little mobility in front of the egyptian defense, and then the egyptian goal happened.

They redeemed themselves later though. Aboubakar just eclipsed Eto'o's star in the heart of every Cameroonian man!!! That goal was something else! I wish I were back home right now!

Hey a @Gry60
  sighting outside of the politics thread :nthat:  :lol:

Congratulations on Cameroon winning :nthat:  

I don't however think that Aguero could just walk into that Real team. He's definitely quality enough o be a Madrid player no doubt. But just how Pep is, I feel that Zidane is one of those managers that don't allow the big name and reputation to decide who carries the most clout in his squad. Messi and Cristiano excluded of course, but Zidane seems to carry himself in a way that says everyone has to carry their weight one game at a time or he'll axe them (ex. James, Isco not cracking first team as much has they'd like even though they're superstar players). And he has to get with Zidanes style of play.

So you think benzema would keep aguero out? If not then we walks into that team. Deff ahead of both benz and morata imo

It doesn't matter who's better than who RM wouldn't get an injury prone player that's that old for a big fee

Last edited:
I've always liked a two striker set. Agüero/Tevez, Agüero/Dzeko, Agüero/Baloteli did big things for us. Pep needs to play Jesus and Kun together. Kun is still world class when healthy. You don't just ship him out because your new 19 yr old striker has had a successful two weeks.

So you think benzema would keep aguero out? If not then we walks into that team. Deff ahead of both benz and morata imo

If Benzema catches form again then yeah I think he could. He's better in the air, works well with Cristiano and bale already, they're both the same age. They both can score goals, but where as Aguero is the better finisher out of the two, Benzema is less injury prone and scores better in the air.

Its really a toss up between the two when they're both on form. But in order for Madrid to even bring him in, Benzema would have to be out the door anyway because they're both first team strikers. So Aguero would be walking into that first team anyway

I've always liked a two striker set. Agüero/Tevez, Agüero/Dzeko, Agüero/Baloteli did big things for us. Pep needs to play Jesus and Kun together. Kun is still world class when healthy. You don't just ship him out because your new 19 yr old striker has had a successful two weeks.
Title winning years :pimp:
I think we are shifting away from a 2 striker formatiom since we actually have wingers now. Only way I can see us go back to that and have Sane/Sterling in is if we play a 3-5-2.

For someone most people overlook and say hes not Madrid quality I think 18 goals in all competitions is hard to play down. He is quality on his day, and can single handedly carry a team to win. He has publicly stated that he would return to Argentina when his career is dwindling down though. I doubt Pep is purposely trying to push him out. It was a game against Swansea City so I dont see anything wrong when our best player can sit out a few games and we can still secure points.

Aguero is class. He's just too old and injury prone for what he would cost or to even waste time on.

Imo RM aren't giving Auba serious consideration because they feel he's too old. Dudes been openly saying he wants to play here, and is younger than Aguero and not injury prone.

Last edited:
Yooooo, we're so bad it actually hurts.

I would say this is a carbon copy of Chelsea's season last year but it's so much worse.

The whole teams needs ripping apart and starting again, totally lost that hunger we had last season, Claudio has completely lost it, as much as it pains me to say, players aren't playing for him, the guys at the top completely ****** us over both transfer windows, £20m for Musa? Give me a break.

Worst champions in history is the only way this season is going, embarrassing and it's really baffling to watch.

I like Jesus and he has loads of potential, but selling Kun this summer would be premature.  Can Jesus really carry the load for Citeh for an entire campaign?
Hell no, especially if they plan to compete for both the League and Champions League

I would say this is a carbon copy of Chelsea's season last year but it's so much worse.

The whole teams needs ripping apart and starting again, totally lost that hunger we had last season, Claudio has completely lost it, as much as it pains me to say, players aren't playing for him, the guys at the top completely ****** us over both transfer windows, £20m for Musa? Give me a break.

Worst champions in history is the only way this season is going, embarrassing and it's really baffling to watch.
manchester city in the 30's they talked about it during the united game i think
Yeah, they won in the 1936-37season and relegated the 37-38

Chat **** get relegated

Yeah peace to the luxurious one. Heard about it in the super bowl thread.

Blessings to your fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom