This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, I have to disagree here tho. In the south of Portugal they pronounce it "Gomsh" in the North we pronounced it "Gomes". Since Portugal originated in the North with Galicia 1000 years ago, we WIN.

Another win for Porto..... and another L for Benfica and Sporting :lol: :lol:
@coupelt88 trust me, I don't like the Southern Portuguese pronounciation at all. Makes it seem like we have speech impediments :lol: At least it's better than Castellano Spanish, I refuse to pronounce "azul" like "athul"

I won't get into the Porto vs Benfica talk since Porto haven't won the league since 2013 :lol: Sporting will forever take Ls, but their players/former players are heroes on our national team, so I'm grateful to them :lol:

Last edited:
I know every team has to deal with injuries but you can really set your clock with late Champions League tourney and Bayern injuries.

Really hoping King Lewi is good enough to play next week.

Some of these British cats really get off on going abroad and being as ignorant as possible :lol:
i really don't get it. The hooligan population spends thousands of $$$ to fly all over the world just to drink at a British pub with the same hooligans from back home, and of course, they eventually gang up and start abusing the locals. @$%# sight seeing, learning about the culture, meeting different types of people, etc. :lol:

Last edited:
@RobHarris
UEFA criticised by Dortmund coach Tuchel for being forced to play today after attack: "We weren't asked at all at any time"

Squawka Football‏ @Squawka

Jamie Vardy didn't have a single shot & completed just one pass vs. Atletico Madrid this evening.

He was on the pitch for 77 minutes...

Yikes

Friend of mine had the chance to try out for Kyiv while Shevchenko was in charge, but ends up tearing his ACL and gaining weight :smh:

Last edited:
Glad Bayern and Dortmund both got exposed for betting purposes, knew they weren't ready for prime time.

View media item 2402749
[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Last edited:
Dude I don't know about them being "exposed" or ready for prime time.
Dortmund being forced to play the day before a terrorist attack occurs on them is crazy. If it was one of the more popular teams like Barca or RM I don't think they would of played today or even this week.
With the Bayern vs RM game that score could of swung 3-1 RM to 2-2 Bayern. It was a close game and hopefully King Lewi will show out next game.

Last edited:
Glad Bayern and Dortmund both got exposed for betting purposes, knew they weren't ready for prime time.

View media item 2402749
[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

I checked oddsportal.com and Madrid were almost +400? [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]. Wish I knew

Last edited:
My bad lol, using my phone so I'm missing a lot of posta

Na I wasn't correcting you or giving you a late pass homie :lol:

I just wanted it to be clear that most Leicester fans are the "BREXIT" types, so it shouldn't be surprising they're chanting that dumb ****

Moving along, Ronnie came thruuuuuu today. God damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom