This Girl I'm Talking To Says She's Down....Is It A Trap?

This thread is a FAIL...Sry for bringing it to NT, I shoulda known better...SMH. Bunch of Haterade going on here....Move It along fellas

Originally Posted by datdude87

Alright NT...So, Last night I'm @ this girls house that i've been talking to for about 2 months now. We just get done smashing and were about to go to sleep. I wasn't tired, so I decide to ask her what her ultimate sexual fantasy is. She says that she would like to have a threesome. I thought she was talking about 2 guys and her, but she said a girl and a guy and her. I pause for about 3 seconds in shock, and ask "Would you REALLY be down for that?" She says, "yeah, I would be down." I was blown away upon hearing this because she seems so innocent. What do you guys think....Is it a trap? Looks like I got one key to the puzzle, I just need one more to complete it. By the way she's 25 and says she's only been with 5 guys and I kinda believe her. Call me gullible if you want but I usually know when I'm dealing with a +%*, and for as long as i've been talking to her she just doesn't come across that way. She's all about being classy and stuff, which is why what she said last night had me scratchin' my head....
Any girl who your talking to that wants to have a threesome isnt wifey worthy imo.

And you believe she only been with 5 guys? Add 10 to that.

I don't see how it's a trap, the girl wants to explore, or maybe she has tried it and wants you as an excuse to try more women. As far as her beingclassy and not whorish, I don't believe that for one second. Chicks can put up a front with being classy, and be promiscuous. Either way though, you winwhether she's promiscuous or not because she wants a 3-some, and you get the chance to deliver it.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=57622

trouble.jpg

And here come's all the SIMP replies from all the REAL SIMPS...lol
It takes a SIMP to know a SIMP, fam...
datdude87 typed:
Call me gullible if you want but I usually know when I'm dealing with a @@$, and for as long as i've been talking to her she just doesn't come across that way. She's all about being classy and stuff, which is why what she said last night had me scratchin' my head.... Also, I'm kinda catchin' feelins 2, and u guys think that doing that would make it kinda weird between us after that? Then again, it's like once in a life time chance...
So I guess that makes you a gullible SIMP, does it not? And this is coming from the King ofSIMPS.

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Alright NT...So, Last night I'm @ this girls house that i've been talking to for about 2 months now. We just get done smashing and were about to go to sleep. I wasn't tired, so I decide to ask her what her ultimate sexual fantasy is. She says that she would like to have a threesome. I thought she was talking about 2 guys and her, but she said a girl and a guy and her. I pause for about 3 seconds in shock, and ask "Would you REALLY be down for that?" She says, "yeah, I would be down." I was blown away upon hearing this because she seems so innocent. What do you guys think....Is it a trap? Looks like I got one key to the puzzle, I just need one more to complete it. By the way she's 25 and says she's only been with 5 guys and I kinda believe her. Call me gullible if you want but I usually know when I'm dealing with a +%*, and for as long as i've been talking to her she just doesn't come across that way. She's all about being classy and stuff, which is why what she said last night had me scratchin' my head....
Any girl who your talking to that wants to have a threesome isnt wifey worthy imo.

And you believe she only been with 5 guys? Add 10 to that. Multiply 3 to that, subtract 8, add 4, divide by 2, multiply by 10 and that is only half the number of dudes she has let smashed.
Fixed
wink.gif

By the way she's 25 and says she's only been with 5 guys and I kinda believe her. Call me gullible if you want but I usually know when I'm dealing with a @@$, and for as long as i've been talking to her she just doesn't come across that way. She's all about being classy and stuff, which is why what she said last night had me scratchin' my head.... Also, I'm kinda catchin' feelins 2, and u guys think that doing that would make it kinda weird between us after that? Then again, it's like once in a life time chance...

She probably left out a 2, so you're probably number 26 and number 12 to actually believe the innocent act. Good luck opening Pandoras box with that"catching feelings with my jumpoff that wants to have a threesome" stuff...

Back
Top Bottom