This is Angoon *(edit: theeeeeyyyyy're backkkkk)*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i would honestly pay to have these dudes collab with NT artists for the next NT Mixtape
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by its Labrev

I bet it's some NTer on that Twitter acc,
indifferent.gif

Yeah, I guarantee it is...

That's his MS though. He is Eagles n Ravens #1 friend. I bet he googled angoon, found this thread and was mad/hurt....
laugh.gif

EDIT - LOL he deleted his Myspace account. Hopefully we still get some new material...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i would honestly pay to have these dudes collab with NT artists for the next NT Mixtape
laugh.gif
No you wouldn't. You're getting too excited about a Niketalk thread.

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
No you wouldn't. You're getting too excited about a Niketalk thread.

dats waaa I'm tombout

First of all im not "mad hurt", if anything Im just amused

Id like to see you guys produce your own beats like I do for all our songs. I also edited our video as well, lets see how good a song you guys can make on yourown and see if it gets as many hits and attention at EAGLES N RAVENS

I love the hate, it keeps me strong like a stinkhead fish

And our debut album is coming out in 2010 on E1/Koch Records called Straight Outta Alaska and we will be going on tour with Asher Roth, Lil Zane and BrothaLynch Hung in the Spring, so please believe that Swerv Merv and TNT will be runnin some Tlingit meat up in your chicks when we come to your city and if you gota problem with me you can take it up with me when I come to your city.

and FYI I had to delete my myspace because my gf got mad at seeing all the girls hitting me up on there

Originally Posted by swervmerv99820

Id like to see you guys produce your own beats like I do for all our songs. I also edited our video as well, lets see how good a song you guys can make on your own and see if it gets as many hits and attention at EAGLES N RAVENS

And our debut album is coming out in 2010 on E1/Koch Records called Straight Outta Alaska and we will be going on tour with Asher Roth, Lil Zane and Brotha Lynch Hung in the Spring, so please believe that Swerv Merv and TNT will be runnin some Tlingit meat up in your chicks when we come to your city and if you got a problem with me you can take it up with me when I come to your city.

and FYI I had to delete my myspace because my gf got mad at seeing all the girls hitting me up on there
HOLLLLLYYYYY

SHHHHHHHHHHH

pimp.gif

d311635a151490a0232310eab05d39ee5ef305e1.gif

sick.gif

Id like to see you guys produce your own beats like I do for all our songs. I also edited our video as well, lets see how good a song you guys can make on your own and see if it gets as many hits and attention at EAGLES N RAVENS

And our debut album is coming out in 2010 on E1/Koch Records called Straight Outta Alaska and we will be going on tour with Asher Roth, Lil Zane and Brotha Lynch Hung in the Spring, so please believe that Swerv Merv and TNT will be runnin some Tlingit meat up in your chicks when we come to your city and if you got a problem with me you can take it up with me when I come to your city.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Swervin on 'em[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you use that rap money to fix your teeth
grin.gif
laugh.gif

and how you be repping LA when you from angoon .....

LA dont want to be associated with a lame like you

and how you even find out about this site.... unless you trollin

NT help me start my rap career so i can shut down swerv merv and TNT
nerd.gif

You produced the runnin' beat? Swerv Merv was ghost-producing for Eminem in '03?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Welcome to NT Swerv Merv. You join the ranks of Wale, Brandon Jennings, and Ben Baller as our "celebrity elite squad"

Better believe I'll be copping "Straight Outta Alaska"

Can't wait til you come to my city. You can stay at my house if necessary.

2ia3d3k.jpg

What type of trolling is this?

If that's the real swerv, and GOD led him here as a gift to us, then we gonna need a tagged pic, preferably with your mouth closed
sick.gif

big deal I got messed up teeth idont even care
i got past 3rd with 2 of the girls in that pic and i bet you aint got no play

u guys spending all this money on stupid shoes, but i come from the poorest city in america and got a record deal. u guys talkin bout newyorkcity and comptonare the hood, but its not
angoon has no jobs and no money left , all we have are each other and i made it from there

nothing you say can stop me!

Back
Top Bottom