This is how you turn a 2002 Mercury Cougar, into a Bugatti.......

90 gets you into alot that will smash this.
laugh.gif

he could of least gotten the mariners  3.0 l i think its like 220hp or the mountaineer might of had a v8

he could of least gotten the mariners  3.0 l i think its like 220hp or the mountaineer might of had a v8

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

he did a good job it looks legit...until someone tries to race him
laugh.gif

Damn ain't nobody going to try and race him if they think it's a Bugatti... dudes in Lambo SVs and Ferrari 458s would be sitting there at a red light avoiding eye contact cause they'd think they would get ROASTED
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Its a Bugatti if the race has a turn in it then the Lambo or Ferrari wins 

laugh.gif

Damn ain't nobody going to try and race him if they think it's a Bugatti... dudes in Lambo SVs and Ferrari 458s would be sitting there at a red light avoiding eye contact cause they'd think they would get ROASTED
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
It's a Bugatti. Everyone is gonna want to race against it. Hell, I'll race it with my Honda Civic 93, just to say that I raced a Bugatti!

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
It's a Bugatti. Everyone is gonna want to race against it. Hell, I'll race it with my Honda Civic 93, just to say that I raced a Bugatti!

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif

word like a 2011 Charger and a fully furnished bachelor crib...only thing he's done was cause attention to that fact he cant afford a bugatti

But that won't attract as many foolish women who think you're a baller as the fake Bugatti
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif

word like a 2011 Charger and a fully furnished bachelor crib...only thing he's done was cause attention to that fact he cant afford a bugatti

But that won't attract as many foolish women who think you're a baller as the fake Bugatti
laugh.gif

Intakes are off, exhaust is off, gas tank cover is off, no rear spoiler...

Impressive work but you can tell it's not real

Intakes are off, exhaust is off, gas tank cover is off, no rear spoiler...

Impressive work but you can tell it's not real

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 touche,  it's just getting caught that would suck...like the fake bentley video 
30t6p3b.gif
, feels bad man 
laugh.gif
Truth... but I mean you can't expect to fake everybody. I'd just drop the 90k in a used Gallardo or an R8 and you could probably pull a whole lot of gold diggers with those cars anyways

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 touche,  it's just getting caught that would suck...like the fake bentley video 
30t6p3b.gif
, feels bad man 
laugh.gif
Truth... but I mean you can't expect to fake everybody. I'd just drop the 90k in a used Gallardo or an R8 and you could probably pull a whole lot of gold diggers with those cars anyways

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

This car is for getting dome from women who just don't know any better.

laugh.gif
this....

also you forgot not most men are heavy into car either bro youd probably brake your neck if this drove by you...

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

This car is for getting dome from women who just don't know any better.

laugh.gif
this....

also you forgot not most men are heavy into car either bro youd probably brake your neck if this drove by you...

lol @ yall saying "this wouldnt beat this or that"

you think them wimmiez gonna get in and say "oh, this doesnt have the same rear wheel torque as the original"

you gotta be a plumb damb fool to think that the average person can even IDENTIFY a Bugatti, much less seperate one from a replica.

pull up to the club, post right in the front, and chill..

you aint gonna be doing any racing on public streets anyway...

when can you even take advantage of HALF the power a real Bugatti offers?

come on, fambs...

THIS will get you a bunch of shallow breezys...

and aint NOTHING wrong w/ that.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lol @ yall saying "this wouldnt beat this or that"

you think them wimmiez gonna get in and say "oh, this doesnt have the same rear wheel torque as the original"

you gotta be a plumb damb fool to think that the average person can even IDENTIFY a Bugatti, much less seperate one from a replica.

pull up to the club, post right in the front, and chill..

you aint gonna be doing any racing on public streets anyway...

when can you even take advantage of HALF the power a real Bugatti offers?

come on, fambs...

THIS will get you a bunch of shallow breezys...

and aint NOTHING wrong w/ that.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom