This Is the First Weekend in America With No Saturday Morning Cartoons

recess-o.gif

Me, more than anyone, remembers how incredible Saturday mornings were for cartoons. It was literally what I anticipated through out the week. **** was so epic back then...but it's 2014. This can't be a surprise to some of you. With all this technology and Netflix being at  your service during any time of the day, morning cartoons don't really stand a chance. I can't imagine being a kid and being able to watch my favorite cartoons at any moment. Would've been crazy man :lol:.

I'm mad that you have Bobby's World up there.

That was truly an awful show.
I used to watch it but haven't seen it since I was like 7-8. Youtubed it for a min and I would have to agree! I am cracking up though because he sounds like Butters to me.

yo. I usually work in the afternoon on saturdays and catch saturday morning cartoons before I leave. I was so shocked last saturdqy , thinking "got damn yo"

this is terrible when I was a kid this was the best in thing in life lol

Sad but I can't say I'm surprised.

Why arent we to the point where ANY show, full episodes and seasons, are available for us to stream/download in HD quality with no commercials? It's 2014. Come on technology.
I luck up and find stuff on youtube, Showbox or a DVD set but there's so many less popular favorites out there that I can only reminisce about

Back
Top Bottom