This is to those of us who have to grind for our Jordan's

yup. even though my momma bought me my 1st Jordans (XIVs back 99) they were on sale for 79.99 and she still +%#$@@# at me for the high price.

Grew up and got money to get me some Jordans. Now i have a job getting money in a legitimate way and i am still buying Jordans when i know i should be payingoff my bills and saving up for my unborn child that's due within 3 weeks. (don't worry, i have money saved up for my baby lol)
I have to buy shoes i could not get when i was younger because they were too expensive for my parents.

I stay loyal to the game.

thats whats up, i didnt get my first pair of jordans till i was 19 im 23 now,my " holy grails" is every shoe i buy mad respect to the homey AIRJORDAN XII for makin this post

Respect the hustle.....the only definition for that is working hard, earning your money the right way. Any other way is the BS way.

Originally Posted by Air Jordan XII

What's good? I have been here for a minute, and I dont think I have have ever seen this done. I believe it is time to recognize all of us out there who have to struggle, grind, save, stack, etc. for our Jordan's. This is to the Jordan heads who never had there first pair til they were old enough to get their own job cause your parents couldn't afford to send you to school with lunch money, clothes, gas money, $150 pair of shoes every month, or even for tha hustler out there who sells Cd's/dvd's to keep fresh Jay's on his feet. Or what about the mama cita who has to put up wit stupido papi just to get her fix in kicks? Yeah, this is to us... This is to how we are loyal to the game, and do whatever we have to do to stay in. Oh, dont let me forget about the Jayman who sells fakes for $40 only to go cop the real ones... get it how you live homie... It's a proven fact that you have a greater appreciation for those things that you have to work for. So, sit back and thank yourself for how you do what you have to do for the kicks... This is what its all about.... This is why we rush to this site for the next pictures to be put up of the shoes we been waiting on. Or get upset when the quality of the product is not up to par. Think about it... WE WORK, GRIND, HUSTLE, for our ADDICTION. RESPECT OUR HUSTLE...

I am AirJordanXII, and I approved this message!

i feel ya bruh...im 17 and been savin up wat money i culd to get all my js...i aint gonna lie i dint buy all my kicks, my parents bought some, but the majorityi had to get my hustle one...whether it was saving my lunch money or betting at madden
roll.gif
...i get mines

parent might buy me some new balance but i gota use the money i earn from my job for my j's

respect for lots, but no respect for anyone who sells fakes to get real j's. that's not cool at all, the j's on his feet are stained with the fakeprofit they're bought them with.

I grew up never able to cop jordans but always having to settle for nikes and reeboks ect. I had always been mezmorized by Jordans since I was about 6 or 7 butit got real serious in middle school. I'll never forget the monday after the white/college blue XVII's released it was February 14th, 2002 and my homiehad a pair on and i was so upset that I couldnt have a pair that I vowed to myself on THAT DAY that the moment I was able to buy my own Jordans I wouldcontinue to do so until they stopped making them for good.

Good lookin out on the post OP. you took me back to a time where Jordans released on wednesdays homes
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

respect for lots, but no respect for anyone who sells fakes to get real j's. that's not cool at all, the j's on his feet are stained with the fake profit they're bought them with.

QFMFT

man look .........anyone who sells fakes r stupid......and If u respect that ur trippin..and really sence when has being a hustla needed 2 be anounced...udon't c people starting a thread about there parents buying there sneakers......and what the hell is a SNEAKER GAME?......i don't buy sneakers 2 pleaseany 1 else...i buy them 4 me......its people that think there is a game that make it hard 2 buy sneakers ......if u belive in this so called game u straightlive in the hype.....

Originally Posted by mrflightclub23

Word!....But you forgot about the young collectors who have to get jobs to get J's or grind cause they not old enough to get jobs

this was me in junior hs i missed the true blue 3s n oly 6 from 2000

Back
Top Bottom