this is what $ 2,700 rent gets you in new york

Dudes want to live like a king in the South while working at Applebee's (excluding Texas, cause the big cities are actually great for jobs)
ain't nothing wrong with working at Applebee's pulling in 35k-40k a year when your wife is pulling in the same if not more.  You guys are snooty fools. 

If using Applebee's as a frame of reference for where I do NOT want to be in life makes me a "snooty fool", you got that.

We're going to dead all of this right now. If you haven't paid off the bank for your five bedroom home, you're a glorified renter like us NYers. You don't own a damn thing until they say you do. In our case, when our lease is up, we can go where we please without having to worry about selling a home and possibly taking a loss on the property.
A million

roll.gif

I'm done

Enjoy treading through the snow to get to work. 

Stay safe NYC
laugh.gif

If using Applebee's as a frame of reference for where I do NOT want to be in life makes me a "snooty fool", you got that.
You don't get it.

Your clowning dudes that are putting in half the work then you, but they're still living better then you.

Seriously tho stay safe NYC/North East I'm out.

You don't get it.

Your clowning dudes that are putting in half the work then you, but they're still living better then you.

Seriously tho stay safe NYC/North East I'm out.

You know how I'm living?

You know nothing about me or what I do.

But I don't get it?

Do you not see how completely idiotic you sound?

Dude probably lives in Fresno, Stockton, or Bakersfield. 1900 gets you an OK studio/apartment in the decent parts of SF, San Jose, and LA, and even then that's only if you look for a long time.

And I agree, it's always the people living in the middle of nowhere complaining. I'd rather live in a "closet" here than anywhere between California and NYC

none of the cities above is 5min from the beach :lol: im from ventura county/oxnard

How much does 27 hundo get me in da heightz?

pls respond.

people not from NY want to go to NY.

people from NY want to leave and go somewhere less expensive.

funny how life works.

How is working at a warehouse or Applebee's living better? There's nothing wrong with an honest living, but I and many other people would be miserable as @#$% working at those places 8+ hours 5 days a week. Guess we should all quit our office/corporate jobs and move to the South so that we can pack boxes, cause at least we can pay cheap rent and drive a Hemi

Last edited:
How is working at a warehouse or Applebee's living better? There's nothing wrong with an honest living, but I and many other people would be miserable as @#$% working at those places 8+ hours 5 days a week. Guess we should all quit our office/corporate jobs and move to the South so that we can pack boxes, cause at least we can pay cheap rent and drive a Hemi

My mans no way can you be serious with this foolishness

Eh you gotta pay to play, I live in the East Village and everything I could ever need is within walking distance.however, there is a case to be made for living in some other cities as well. The case just isnt as strong =)

I traveled around the US mostly for work purposes and got a chance to check out most of all the major cities.

If I had to choose any other city to live in besides NYC, it would probably be San Francisco. Just recently went out there for work and it's awesome.

Last edited:
I traveled around the US mostly for work purposes and got a chance to check out most of all the major cities.

If I had to choose any other city to live in besides NYC, it would probably be San Francisco. Just recently went out there for work and it's awesome.

I know no southern cities compare to NY, but did you care for any southern cities when you visited?

Back
Top Bottom