This Jay-Z fan is fed up

rampage_stare.gif

Yup inferiority complex. I'm willing to bet you have never left California. Ny/Chicago>>>>>>>> California

Better food
Better bars
Fashion is 10x better
Better sights/visuals
Less traffic (except for Manhattan during rush hour)
Less sales tax
Safer
Everything is open 24 hours or late till 3-5am including bars
Yankees and their 27 titles>>>>>> any sport team in LA
Shall I go on.....
Manhattan>>>>>>>> LA
Manhattan>>>>>>>> SF
Brooklyn>>>>>>>>>> the rest of California

Been to LA, SF, and San Diego 6 weeks each (except SD) there is no comparison to NYC it's just a beast of its own. You couldn't visit the city and see it all in 2 weeks let alone 1.

:rofl:

I'm going to NY on the summer. Will make a thread soon

:rofl: So you're changing the bet. 

And yes, I've been to NY. 

Good for you. you went to times square and top of the rock but did you actually experience ny? Did you go to the ethnic neigboorhoods and eat the food and talk to the people, speakeasy bars, rooftop bars on the top floor of a skyscraper that lets you stay till the sun comes up, hidden restaurants......

Last edited:
Chicago? I'm from Chicago. Unfortunately I'm living here now until I can move back west. You wilding saying Chicago is better than Cali. Anyways, I gotta go to work now and pray I don't hit any potholes or new construction zones.

**chicago has great food and dope museums and the best architecture....but Cali the goat.

Chicago? I'm from Chicago. Unfortunately I'm living here now until I can move back west. You wilding saying Chicago is better than Cali. Anyways, I gotta go to work now and pray I don't hit any potholes or new construction zones.

**chicago has great food and dope museums and the best architecture....but Cali the goat.

Meh I stayed there for a month, Chicagos restaurants and nightlife>>>>>> LA. Restaurants were better in SF tho.

At least she played a dope Jay song and not some current stuff. I used to bump that song all the time when I was young.

if Jay-Bey make a album together, this will be the only Jay CD I wont be checking...i cant listen to Jay-Bey love songs and flaunting their relationship to everybody.

Jay z and naws need 2 make an album b4 naws gets 4gotten

Last edited:
if Jay-Bey make a album together, this will be the only Jay CD I wont be checking...i cant listen to Jay-Bey love songs and flaunting their relationship to everybody.

Jay needs to ride Beyonce's coattails to stay relevant. It's not about flaunting their relationship; we all saw what happened in that elevator.

1. Jayz took his wife's last name
2. The elevator beat down heard around the world
3. The body of a trash bag full of pudding and skittles

2. The elevator beat down heard around the world

Jay needs to ride Beyonce's coattails to stay relevant. It's not about flaunting their relationship; we all saw what happened in that elevator.
Of course sometimes **** goes down when its a billion dollars on the elevator
NAS LOST

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom