This Kendall Jenner Pepsi commercial tho...VOL DA HELL

Are they ******* when she calls him that?

Man i would feel weird. Like a slave smashing the Masters wife/daughter type ish

I would go instant soft mode from hearing that then Diddy bop outta there wit the blue balls

The outrage is warranted but slightly over exaggerated.

Again i don't see how people calling a spade a spade outrage. I see it being mocked and clowned on social media.

When people of colour voice any type of opinion thats not acceptance its labeled as anger, outrage or mad. Its dimissive and just puts a label on emotiona more nuisanced than basic ones like anger

I blame Camron.

lamekilla said he lets his white girl call him a ***** in one thread so his views are a lil funny.

Disrespectful :lol: gives "my *****" a whole new meaning.

david letterman = coke
jay leno = pepsi

pepsi don't got the same bite as coke and it gets flatter quicker imo

david letterman = coke
jay leno = pepsi

pepsi don't got the same bite as coke and it gets flatter quicker imo

bugging...coke gets flat first & other than from a fountain, taste bleeeh.

Pepsi as long as you keep da bottle standing up will retain a strong carbonated taste.

Coke will always be #1 regardless, they got all the big companies supporting them when it counts. I don't think I've ever seen a Celebrity Coke commercial, Pepsi I see em all the time(like this one) I feel like the only thing holding Pepsi down is the superbowl halftime show, Taco Bell, Round Table Pizza and Movie Theaters not named AMC and Century.
I don't get why they didn't just copy one of those unite the world commercials Coke does.

SJWs blowing **** out of proportion again. I understand the underlying issues people go through with police, especially the black community, but the backlash they are getting is OD in my honest opinion. People have the right to be offended of course, but it doesn't mean they are right. They just tried to shed positive light on an otherwise, very touchy and controversial issue regarding race and police by showing that people can be brought together in the roughest of times. They just did it the wrong way but people HAVE to know where they were trying to go with this. But instead, they got the green light to express their recreational outrage. That being said, I just think the commercial itself is stupid. As if giving a police officer a Pepsi is going to solve anything.

its always going to be overblown and theyre just going to keep pushing that envelope

how can it be "theyre shedding a positive light" and "as if giving a pepsi to a cop is going to change anything" simultaneously?

they contradict each other

I think he means, n i may be wrong, that their intentions were pure, but the execution was extremely poor

:rofl:

:lol: at the Boston shot though. Probably real life.

Part of me wonders how that would go if he looked fairer without that hair, if they'd react at all.

Last edited:
its always going to be overblown and theyre just going to keep pushing that envelope

how can it be "theyre shedding a positive light" and "as if giving a pepsi to a cop is going to change anything" simultaneously?

they contradict each other

Exactly. Of course 'shedding a positive light' is what they're getting it. But read my post properly.
I guess you missed the part where I said they did it wrong.

Last edited:
I think he means, n i may be wrong, that their intentions were pure, but the execution was extremely poor
i dont think their intentions were "pure"

i think they are a corporation they dont give a f about the issues

only using issues to profit
Exactly. Of course 'shedding a positive light' is what they're getting it. But read my post properly.
I guess you missed the part where I said they did it wrong.
once again i feel this is facetious

the issue isnt "we all need to come together" 

the issue is racism within the institution of police

they didnt "do it wrong" they did what they thought was going to rock

it just didnt, cuz ppl see thru the facetiousness and pretentiousness of "positive light"

Last edited:
Well then other than "Drink RC Cola", i dunno what else to tell you [emoji]128129[/emoji]

i dont think their intentions were "pure"

i think they are a corporation they dont give a f about the issues

only using issues to profit

once again i feel this is facetious

the issue isnt "we all need to come together" 

the issue is racism within the institution of police

they didnt "do it wrong" they did what they thought was going to rock

it just didnt, cuz ppl see thru the facetiousness and pretentiousness of "positive light"

I see where you are coming from and I see your point of view
But we're on the same page when I say the commercial is stupid and the message was executed poorly.

repped

i wasnt tryna come at u or anything

its just that its just that easy for things like this to get obfuscated looking for greater meanings

Back
Top Bottom