This might be a odd question, but What does it mean when a girl puts one of her legs over your lap w

If op hasnt called her like i said by now..... she prolly has already fell back in love with her pink vibrator in her bottom drawer.

She doesnt need him now

it means, "its like im at home with my brother, or cousin... just passing type until damon comes over.."

Obviously they're some things I don't know about flirting from a girl..lol. Anyways, I was out with this girl that I'm currently dating and we had a good time, so we were sitting at the World War Memorial in downtown DC off the late night and as we were sitting down, so as we were sitting down side by side, she puts her right leg over my lap/thigh. What does that mean? Oh yeah, I'm not posting pics of her before anyone ask..lol:lol:
reaction1laatk.gif

You should have grabbed her leg and said "Lt. Dan, you got magic legs!"

If you can't seal the deal with a woman's leg on you in front of the World War Memorial in DC, I suggest you remove yourself from the area or all of our deceased veterans will be rolling in their graves. Dishonorable discharge.

a whole battalion of dead veterans are shaking their head at you right now.
You should have grabbed her leg and said "Lt. Dan, you got magic legs!"

If you can't seal the deal with a woman's leg on you in front of the World War Memorial in DC, I suggest you remove yourself from the area or all of our deceased veterans will be rolling in their graves. Dishonorable discharge.

All these :rofl:

OP letting us down :smh:

OP makes some strange thread

this is a new one though, usually he asks questions that sound like he just discovered a vhs tape from 1990 

full of news reports about the dangers of rap music

what does crack taste like? did you ever drink a 40? is Brownsville dangerous?  **** like that

OP makes some strange thread

this is a new one though, usually he asks questions that sound like he just discovered a vhs tape from 1990 

full of news reports about the dangers of rap music

what does crack taste like? did you ever drink a 40? is Brownsville dangerous?  **** like that
Maybe he's an immigrant and it is new to him? You never know.

Maybe he's just not good at reading body language. More common than you think.

Or maybe we're in a troll thread.

OP...did you Tap Tap Pull when you first met?

She might be an NTer.

Don't believe me? Stop being so sexist!

She did that...so you can post about it on NT...don't read too much into it.

I had a really fun time, Brad, we should do it again some time!
wink.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom