This New Ear CAp Can't be worth $100 dollars... Help NT. No bull

85 + 10 shopping...
if this wasn't ebay and i made an offer I could easily take my offer back.... after i realized that I was quote locked in /endquote i just realized i couldspend money on something better than a hat. i don't have the money anymore and I dont have credit cards and never will put myself in debt like most.. so alittle neg feedback won't hurt anybody....

This New Ear CAp Can't be worth $100 dollars... Help NT. No bull

sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eyegiantjackpot

its people like you that has stopped me from selling on ebay.

ebay is real world stuff... dont mess with it.

go play sims if you want to mess around buying stuff.
Exactly.

Originally Posted by eyegiantjackpot

GET HIM!

So you're making a thread about a hat you made a legally binding (it says that on right on ebay when you do) offer on that you're not going to buybecause you don't have the money? Hmm…
smh.gif

It's very simple don't bid on stuff you don't want or want that cost more than you're willing to pay. Seems pretty #@++@#@ dumb to dootherwise.

Quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REAL TALK!

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

85 + 10 shopping...
if this wasn't ebay and i made an offer I could easily take my offer back.... after i realized that I was quote locked in /endquote i just realized i couldspend money on something better than a hat. i don't have the money anymore and I dont have credit cards and never will put myself in debt like most.. so alittle neg feedback won't hurt anybody....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by seniosoul

85 + 10 shopping...
if this wasn't ebay and i made an offer I could easily take my offer back.... after i realized that I was quote locked in /endquote i just realized i could spend money on something better than a hat. i don't have the money anymore and I dont have credit cards and never will put myself in debt like most.. so a little neg feedback won't hurt anybody....

Actually, you really can't take the offer back if you wanna get technical. Once you make an offer and it's accepted you enter into a contract with thatperson. If it was that important to him you WOULD PAY

Originally Posted by FlyNY

hey i had to buy 4 hams(unexpectedly) after I put the offer in... and iaintpayin for %###... fam comes first... besides i didn't get no holiday bonus like most of you ibuyeverythingiseeongoodfriday nt'ers. and + besides I offered to re inverse posting fees... I'm not bailing totally on this guy, it is what it is.
I think you mean BLACK Friday
Ol' ham buyin i cant buy no supreme hat yet i still offer lookin boy
laugh.gif
jk

i didn't catch that, but life goes on
laugh.gif

but, I was on some hypebeast steez
smokin.gif
when i offered that.... sorry for hypebeasting
tired.gif
.... felt good while it lasted.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Normally, I'd say that that was a grimey move but good for you in this case.

$85 for a hat. ROFL.
What's wrong with being sane?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom