• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For my pick of the 4th round, I'm going to go with a left coast choice

MI0002447492.jpg

Bizarre Ride II the Pharcyde -The Pharcyde

Last edited:
I had a plan and dude went and screwed that up.. pretty sure I'm going rap/hip hop again.. too much value out there

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Anyone watching Bellator tonight?

Card is pretty good.

Yea.

Been watching Tito for a long time, his final fight should be fun to watch. Thankfully it's against someone aging like him.

didn't know Tito was back, gotta watch that for the nostalgia. thanks for the heads up.

I heard somewhere Ortiz has had like 25 concussions throughout his career. I hope this is really his last fight.

damn, that's crazy :smh:

man, I used to hate his grave digging celebration :lol:

Last edited:
With his 4th pick, DSA selects:

View media item 2307173

Incubus - Morning View

this was a tough one to decide between this album and another of theirs. another album of theirs has my favorite incubus song ever, but from top to bottom, this album's listenability is better for me and IMO.

Last edited:
this is music related right [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I heard somewhere Ortiz has had like 25 concussions throughout his career. I hope this is really his last fight.

I'd imagine it's that or more.
Along with 5 knee surgeries, a ton of back and neck surgeries. How dude walks around, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom