• Beer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cars

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiss Land was ehhhh to me. Had good songs but I never wanted to play it.

Don't think I've ever like an entire John Legend album. His music bores me. Great voice but not my type of R&B.

My first pick

719263fe.jpg

Gold Watch 
pimp.gif

I've probably listen to 95 percent of the picks drafted but with some new stuff I can now add to the arsenal though (I'm good in Elvis doe) 
pimp.gif

I'm going to close this out with a classic...

View media item 2309433
If you've never listened to this album from start to finish, do yourself a favor and do so. Dark, heavy lyrics, brutal tones... it's in my personal top 10. They were overshadowed by Nirvana/Pearl Jam/Soundgarden but IMO, AiC is better than all of them.

really debated this last pic.. but had to go with this album, since I easily got it in my top 10.. even though I cant stand dude now

but i'll never forget that time when this first dropped.. all the leaks and various versions.. and even when the album dropped it was a must have

with my 5th pick I'm going:

'the college dropout' - kanye west:

in honor of stacy dash's fine a@()@ being unemployed:

Last edited:
ITO's scouting department was working feverishly into the night and found their next starter and future all star. ITO's signed Ana De Armas to a 3 year contract worth an undisclosed amount.

When contacted, Ana De Armas said "I am very happy to be apart of the Ones and can't wait until I get to his facility. I'm ready to jump on this opportunity. I'm ready for the grind. I can't wait for this shot!"

View media item 2309453

View media item 2309454

Last edited by a moderator:

ITO's scouting department was working feverishly into the night and found their next starter and future all star. ITO's signed Ana De Armas to a 3 year contract worth an undisclosed amount.

When contacted, Ana De Armas said "I am very happy to be apart of the Ones and can't wait until I get to his facility. I'm ready to jump on this opportunity. I'm ready for the grind. I can't wait for this shot!"
200.gif

Ok with my next pick I select:

Rumors by Fleetwood Mac

View media item 2309482
What a fantastic album. The band brought their most popular selling album to the table using the experiences of their failed relationships with each other. Lindsey Buckingham was seeing Stevie Nicks and Christine McVie was married to the bassist John McVie and those failed relationships brought these fantastic songs, along with the help of illicit drugs lol and this album ended up being one of the best selling albums of all time.

I play this album all the time. One of my favorites.

The Chain:

Go Your Own Way:

Dreams:

Dont Stop:

You Make Lovin Fun:

Second Hand News:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6Fdm3-dnr0

Gold Dust Woman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMp57bUzOB8

View media item 2309453

View media item 2309454

200.gif

I watched War Dogs.

That was my exact face.

Ok with my next pick I select:

Rumors by Fleetwood Mac

View media item 2309482
What a fantastic album. The band brought their most popular selling album to the table using the experiences of their failed relationships with each other. Lindsey Buckingham was seeing Stevie Nicks and Christine McVie was married to the bassist John McVie and those failed relationships brought these fantastic songs, along with the help of illicit drugs lol and this album ended up being one of the best selling albums of all time.

I play this album all the time. One of my favorites.

Huge Fleetwood Mac fan.. was seriously considering this just now.. but thought I might be able to sneak it in UDFAs

Obviously not on that album, but landslide is one of my favorite songs.. also love everywhere, that's not on that album

Last edited:
Also, she and that other chick are why 'knock knock' is the scariest realistic horror movie

Late on my pick but my final pick goes to

David Bowie: Heroes (1977)

81VycvvC49L._SL1300_.jpg

Whitney Houston, MJ, Prince, David Bowie. Those are the 4 I consider to be the 4 best musicians ever IMO no specific order and listening to this Bowie album is one of the ones that won me over to him.

Even though its not on this album special shoutout to my personal favorite Bowie song

O.. thought we were just naming usher albums.. it was your turn when you took the other album with the frog on the front..

I'll add it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom