• Beer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cars

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting snitched on and having meth come in and say something? Me personally I was laughing my *** off by the draft and understood why y'all was doing it

Getting snitched on and having meth come in and say something? Me personally I was laughing my *** off by the draft and understood why y'all was doing it

First time since I've been a everyday thread member that's happened. I don't believe it was the draft but rather a opportunity for someone to shut us down because we rubbed them the wrong way or some past issue.

Nah just happened today
The drafts we have had in the past never got derailed

Kinda funny that none of the regulars are posting in the thread. Whoever snitched just did it to be a ****

he was just mad that we didn't wanna talk about the trash 49ers and their quest for a mediocre coach who's only gonna last 3 seasons. 

Meth said some regulars were turned off by the draft

Then its gotta be the cowboys fans

Havent seen any of them besides d stax

My favorite Bowie album:

View media item 2305180
Scary Monsters and Super Creeps

This was such a great record. Fantastic balance between commercial music and his creative underground style music. In my opinion it was his best album but most will disagree.

Fashion:

Ashes to Ashes:

Title track:

Bowie off the board 
pimp.gif

I got a Bowie album on my big board too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom