• Cars

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is for the homies @Carver  and @651akathePaul

- more so @Carver  since @651akathePaul  might have set us up to get got

how many of these dudes yall have selected through almost 2 rounds could claim to have the number 1 album AND movie for that album????!

that's right you all need to purify yourselves in the waters of lake Minnetonka

I was planning on going with this at 6 if '36 chambers' and 'ready to die' were gone..

and just for the record prince > michael

Last edited:
I've never been a big Prince fan. His sound, his voice and his look was always weird as hell to me as a kid. My family played way more MJ than Prince.

this is for the homies @Carver
 and @651akathePaul

- more so @Carver
 since @651akathePaul
 might have set us up to get got

how many of these dudes yall have selected through almost 2 rounds could claim to have the number 1 album AND movie for that album????!

that's right you all need to purify yourselves in the waters of lake Minnetonka

I was planning on going with this at 6 if '36 chambers' and 'ready to die' were gone..

and just for the record prince > michael

Was in consideration for me in my 3rd round pick. You just secured what it's going to be.

that's cause MJ was PG-13 at best.. my dude prince did his thing and didn't give a crap

and we all know prince was a wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more complete musician..

did wrote all his stuff.. and if we're doing a draft for specific musical instruments, prince is getting drafted multiple times 

I'm not saying Prince was trash or anything like that. His sound, his albums. I never got into them. Even when he passed and his music was everywhere, it just didn't move me. MJ's music was more my speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom