This Shot STILL Gives Me Chills... :eeekk

Originally Posted by Juan Baller

The only reason Duncan had to take that crazy leaning fadeaway is Shaq was pushing him. Shaq has his left hand on Duncan's right hip/side the whole play and is shoving him away the basket.... watch the video. Should have been an "And 1" ...and the resulting missed free throw would cause the remaining 0.4 to expire.

should have been a duncan travel before that if you are gonna nitpick

fisher
pimp.gif

[h3]CL2423 said:[/h3]
I remember when I Duncan hit that shot, I was devastated, and in a pure disbelief.
However, when D Fish hit that miracle shot, I was jumping on my coach, and was running and screaming throughout my house.
Good memories, but we lost in the finals that year.

TMI!!!!

No need, here's the rundown.
-Playoff game
-2 on base, two outs 9th inning.
-Pujols hit homer to send series back to St. Louis
-Crowd gets DEAD SILENT
laugh.gif

-Cardinals later lose series
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You left-out the most important part: THIS WAS GAME 6 OF THE NATIONAL LEAGUECHAMPIONSHIP SERIES. THE ASTROS HAD THE LEAD, ONE-OUT AWAY FROM THE WORLD SERIES.

If only the Cards won game 7, then this could go down as one of the top 2-3 greatest HRs in history, given the circumstances.

One of the greatest shots in history.
pimp.gif

I taped the whole series and after that game it was a good 15-20 minutes before I even realized I had it on tape.
laugh.gif

Like someone else said, this one still follows the Horry dagger. The Horry one had me up off my a*^ and out the door runnin down the street screamin for halfand hour. I hated the Queens back then.
roll.gif

bb2157ec8e1c6a238b2da1bda24ff7c38b831e1.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom